dangerous ⚠️

Somewhere in New York -

Loud music was bursting throughout the whole club. Some girls were busy with their groups, some were drinking while others were dancing, moving their hips, grinding, and flexing. Meanwhile, some guys were busy gawking at the girls, some were throwing daggers at others, while some were busy with their drinks.

The atmosphere looked hot.

In between were two friends busy having their vodka shots. One was all quiet while the other was busy flirting with the girls.

"Bro, that girl looked sexy" Leo mumbled while giving a dirty smile to a girl.

"Tonight too??" It was Aaron who asked bewildered. After all, for two days, Leo has been busy taking girls to his room.

"What do you say??" Leo smirked.

"Probably you should focus on work." He rolled his eyes stating the truth.

"It's not like you aren't planning to get into their panties tonight." Leo chuckled when all of a sudden a blonde walked while moving her hips seductively.

She came and sat on Aaron's lap while both friends smirked.

"Well, let's take a break tonight." Aaron murmured chuckling.

" Hey handsome. Looks like you don't have any partner tonight. " She whispered near his ears with her hands roaming freely on his chest, visible due to his shirt being unbuttoned from the top.

Cupping her ass and smirking back, he said huskily, "I won't be an easy one, all night. Think twice before landing on my bed. "

"Coming directly to the topic, I would love to see you fucking me hard." She chuckled, winking at him.

Giving them space, Leo left.

She immediately stood up holding his tie and started taking him to the top room.

His already charcoal black eyes turning darker with desire, he pinned her directly to the wall and landed his mouth on her neck.

While they were busy with their deeds, they didn't know when they entered the room. She removed his shirt and was about to kiss him when he stopped her, pointing his gun at her.

He smirked seeing her terrified face.

"We are not making love, just having sex to pleasure each other. Complete your fucking work, and get out."

She was shocked to hear his words. A few minutes ago, he was very calm, while right now he is looking like some very dangerous person.

Indeed, he was one of the dangerous people.

" Y.. You are carrying the p.. pistol." She stuttered.

"So??" He questioned her.

"T.. that's illegal." She gulped feeling herself landing in a dangerous pit.

"I will call the police."

In return, she received a dangerous laugh.

"Python?? Do you know what that is??" She furrowed her brows and nodded.

"One of the most famous underworld groups," she whispered, scared. He moved close to her, removing her dress strips, he spoke with a smirk "That's me. Finish your work, you will be granted leave. If not done properly, you will be granted death."

She nodded a bit terrified and started unzipping his pants. When she was done, he pushed her onto the bed and continued fulfilling his desire.

Aaron Xander Knight!! One of the most famous and dangerous mafia.

On the other hand-

"What should I do with this girl?? Rejected again. Why did you threw coffee in him??" Kashish's mom shouted at her, who was sitting with her head hung low.

"He was flirting with me. Sorry mom."

"Enough of all this, darling. It's okay, it happens. And she did correct." Kashish's dad was trying to calm his wife down, but it looked like she wasn't in the right place to calm down.

"What enough??? Every time it's enough. When will this girl grow up? At least not for herself but for us, can't she do a small job?? She always wants her comfort." Her mom started shouting again.

Kashish wasn't saying anything as she knew if she spoke anything, she would be in danger.

Her mother, who had been shouting for a long time, grabbed her arm and made her stand up, facing her.

"Listen to me, Ms Kashish Sharma. If you can't find a suitable job for yourself in two days, be ready to get your hands red with henna. I am really serious right now. " She left, warning her, while here Kashish looked shocked.

Yes, she wants to get married but not so soon. She is just twenty three, after all.

" Dad... " the voice came out as a mere whisper. He sighed and smiled faintly.

He looked helpless!!

"She is looking very serious, princess. Do whatever she is saying." Saying this, he left, while here Kashish was now boiling in anger.

After all, she doesn't like anyone controlling her, and what her mom is doing is out of character.

"Fine then. You want me to find a suitable job, right?? I will find the best job. You just wait and watch my dear mom." She murmured, gritting her teeth, and left stomping her foot.

So how was the chapter??😊 Liked it??

What do you think will happen next??
Please comment and vote. It motivates a lot. And please recommend the book to others too, it will help me a lot.

Have a great day.

Bye