Proofs and bracelet 💫

AARON'S POV-

"What the hell happened?" I asked, sitting beside her and placing my hand on her shoulder. Deep down, I already knew what was coming next.

Is she paralyzed?

She looked at me as if I were some kind of monster.

"Kashish?" She snapped out of her daze and whispered, almost inaudibly. "Can I ask you something?"

I nodded, assuring her, "Speak your mind."

She took a deep breath and said, "Come closer."

What the hell is wrong with her?

I nodded and obliged, but she rolled her eyes and pulled me even closer, so close that our faces were almost touching.

She scrutinized my face and glared at me angrily.

"You're the same cycle breaker I met seven years ago, am I right?" she asked, raising her eyebrows, while I smiled and nodded.

So, Sleeping Beauty finally woke up.

"Why should I believe you?" I looked at her, confused.

"Huh?" I replied.

"Show me some proof. I don't trust strangers," she said, even though she spent the entire night in my room, on my bed, and still referred to me as a stranger. What the actual fuck is wrong with her?

"I don't have any proof," I shrugged, rolling my eyes, and stood up to freshen up, as it was already late. However, she grabbed my leg.

"Let go," I spoke sternly, but she shook her head and insisted, "I need proof."

"I don't have a single piece of evidence," I replied, shrugging, and headed towards the bathroom with a smile.

She behaves like such a child!

KASHISH'S POV:

Yesterday, I was ecstatic about being hired as a permanent employee and ended up drinking a bit too much. Hehe.

Well, thanks to this grumpy CEO who helped me. But what shocked me was that he turned out to be the same jerk I met years ago. How could I forget him? I am such a bitch!

I sat on the floor, just observing him complete his chores. Basically, I wouldn't leave until he gave me some proof. Hehe, I'm enjoying disturbing him.

"Kashish, get up and change. Your clothes are on the bed," he said, turning towards me, already dressed in his office attire. I huffed in response.

"Proofs," I stubbornly demanded.

He sighed and approached me with his arms crossed over his chest. I smiled at him, flashing my cutest smile!

"Well, I guess I have one. Need to find it. I'll show you later," he said, and I shrugged.

"Don't act like a kid."

Damn! He looks hot when he's angry. Shit! No, Kashish, not him.

He went to his cupboard and started rummaging through it. What is he doing?

"Hey, mister, what are you doing?" I asked, confused, but he didn't respond. After a while, he came back to me with something in his hand.

He sat beside me, took my left hand, and looked at me with his fist closed, smiling. That smile! Stop blushing, bitch!

"This," he opened his fist, revealing a small bracelet. It was mine! The one I lost years ago. He had kept it.

 He had kept it