bonus chapter ❤️

Six years later, a joyful scene unfolded in the mansion as little Xiana Aaron Knight playfully searched for her parents. With her charming ponytails and chubby cheeks, she exuded cuteness. Xiana's calls for "Mumma…mumma" echoed throughout the house.

To her delight, Kashish sneaked up from behind and covered Xiana's eyes with her hands. The loving mother affectionately asked, "What is my little doll up to?" Planting a kiss on her cheeks, Kashish's presence lit up Xiana's face, and she eagerly hopped onto her mom's lap.

"Mom…" Xiana embraced her, and Kashish reciprocated the hug while showering her hair with kisses. Pulling away slightly, Xiana pouted, "Mom, you forgot something." This prompted a confused look from Kashish, who was well aware of what Xiana was referring to.

Curious, Kashish asked, "What is Mommy forgetting?" Xiana's once joyful expression shifted to a touch of sadness, and she looked downcast.

With a chuckle, Kashish leaned close and whispered near Xiana's ear, "Happy birthday, my doll." The words instantly turned Xiana's frown into a wide smile, and she began jumping in jubilation.

"Yayyy… Mumma remembers my birthday! Yipeee…" Xiana exclaimed, her excitement filling the room. Eventually, the celebratory dancing and jumping led to a moment when Kashish settled Xiana onto the couch for a meal. Xiana, engrossed in her food, turned toward her mom and asked, "Mom, where is Dad?"

In response, Aaron's voice resonated as he descended the stairs, announcing his presence. He walked over to his daughter, a loving smile on his face, and scooped her up in his arms. "Happy birthday, my princess," he greeted.

Kashish couldn't help but chuckle at the heartwarming sight. "Love you so much, Mumma Dadda," Xiana proclaimed, her affectionate words filling the air.

"Love you too, princess/doll," Kashish and Aaron chorused, each leaving a tender kiss on Xiana's cheek. With that, they continued to celebrate and shower Xiana with gifts on her special day.

The passage of time had transformed Aaron and Kashish's lives into a beautiful symphony of happiness. Their cherished daughter, Xiana, had become the center of their world. The challenges they had faced before were now replaced with an abundance of joy and contentment.

Kashish gazed at Aaron, her eyes shimmering with tears of happiness. Aaron returned her gaze with a tender smile, stepping closer to her. "Don't cry," he whispered soothingly.

A soft chuckle escaped Kashish's lips, and she playfully shook her head. "These are happy tears," she explained, the emotions of the moment overwhelming her in the best way possible.

Aware of how far they had come, Aaron understood that their life had transformed into a beautiful haven, a paradise of contentment. Xiana's presence had added immeasurable joy, filling their days with a different kind of happiness. Their hearts swelled with love and gratitude for the life they had built together.

In the depths of their souls, they wished for Xiana's happiness to endure and for her to find the same kind of love and companionship that they had found in each other. As parents, they aspired to see their daughter surrounded by the warmth of love and cherished by her loved ones, just as they had been.

Now, their lives felt complete. The challenges they had overcome, the moments they had shared, and the love they had cultivated had led them to a place of profound fulfillment. Each step of their journey had been worth it, as they basked in the glow of their united family, a true testament to the power of love and resilience.