Sassy Kashish Sharma💁

Kashish's POV:

"Baby, you are so beautiful," he said with a smile, and I smiled back. Aww, my love!

"Aww, you are also handsome!" I poked his dimple and smiled. All of a sudden, he started moving closer to me, and I was about to initiate our kiss.

Feeling too hot, I moved closer to him, trying to initiate our kiss. He held my waist, pressing it slowly.

Damn!! That was the best feeling.

"I want you to kiss me and do all those things with me, hubby." He chuckled, and we were about to kiss when…

"Wake up, you lazy ass!" he shouted, making me jump.

"What happened, baby?" I questioned, but he started shaking me.

"Wake up, brat!"

"Wake up!"

Jesus!! What the hell?

"If you won't wake up, I will kick you off this bed." A voice started booming near my ears.

What??

All of a sudden, everything went dark.

My eyes opened, only to find a big face on me. I furrowed my brows, and the furrowing of brows was there on her face too.

And damn!! She spilled the whole cup of water on me.

"Wake up, brat!" My mom screamed, making me sit on my bed with a jerk.

"Mom??"

"No, I am your hubby. Dream about your job rather than your husband," she shouted while removing the curtains, and I sighed with a pout.

"Mom!!!!!" I whined.

Frustration was evident on my face.

My husband!! He was about to kiss me. I felt like crying, thinking my husband was about to kiss me, and this woman who is my mom woke me up.

I looked at the time, and it was seven in the morning.

"Mom, it's just seven," I bit my lips.

"Oh my goodness, so now princess wants to sleep for more. Dear, when will you get serious and think about your job? Huh? Do you even know that your brother is working as a well-known engineer while you're just sleeping like",  blah blah blah.

Basically, I am Kashish Sharma; for my dear friends, I am Kashu. But for my cute mom, I am a lazy ass.

Nice name. Right?

She even calls me a pig and whatnot. Very nice. Right?

Well, to be very honest, I am actually a lazy ass. But I can't help it, right? I mean, I have done my graduation, and now I am trying to find a job. But these people are offering me twelve-hour jobs, and I want my comfort.

So basically, I am rejecting all the job proposals, which is making my mom too angry.

My family isn't one of those conservative ones; in fact, they are very open-minded and supportive.

But I guess God sent me to the wrong house. Maybe he was too busy that, in frustration, he sent me here because I am not one of those very dedicated children. I love my comfort zone the most.

I was speaking when all of a sudden, I felt a pillow landing on my face.

"Go and freshen up, brat. You have an interview today," she shouted, and I sighed, standing up.

"Yeah, I have an interview today."

I went towards her and hugged her tightly. No matter what this lady does, she is my dear mom. Aww, my beautiful mom!!