Apologizing, Reconciliation, and Guilt❤️

Aaron's POV:

Why does she have to go near him? Why did she allow him to touch her? Why am I jealous? Why am I so angry? These thoughts raced through my mind as I stared out the window, my emotions in turmoil.

In just a short time, that girl has managed to make me fall hard for her! No, it's more than falling. I'm already wrapped around her fingers. Why? No one has ever had this effect on me before. She did something I never expected anyone to do.

I know I told her more than I should have. Ugh! Right now, my mind is as messy as my cabin. All because of that girl. I've practically destroyed my entire workspace, and soon, it will be people too.

I can't stand the thought of any other guy near her. In just one week, she has made me fall for her so deeply.

"What the hell? What have you done to your room, Aaron?" It was Leo. I looked at him with bloodshot eyes, my mind too clouded to pay attention.

I sat there on the couch with my head in my hands, unable to listen to anyone. A tired expression covered my face.

Leo placed a hand on my shoulder, and I looked at him, drained. He smiled faintly.

"You're whipped, man," he chuckled, and a small smile tugged at my lips, overshadowed by the image of Kashish's tear-stained face.

I felt an overwhelming sense of guilt. And why shouldn't I? After all, what I did was unforgivable.

"I messed up badly," I murmured, and Leo looked at me, confusion evident on his face.

Sighing heavily, I told him everything, leaving no detail untold.

"And I..." Before I could continue, Leo punched me with all his force.

"You fucking bastard! How can you say something like that about her?"

Damn! My face throbbed from the blow.

"Don't beat me, fucker!" I growled, but he kicked me in response. I deserved more than that.

"Apologize to her! Do you even know what she must be going through? And Antonio! That man is nothing but a fucking manwhore. And you said all that to Kashish. How could you?" I sat there, head bowed low. I didn't deserve anything.

"I'm sorry," I managed to say, but he punched me hard again.

"Say it to her, fucker!" he shouted before storming out of the cabin, slamming the door behind him.

I had never apologized to anyone before, not even to those closest to me. The last time I apologized was to my mother.

I smiled at the memory of her but soon, Kashish's face replaced it. How should I apologize? But first and foremost, I needed to see her. I should go to her home. Yes, that's what I'll do.

I left the company immediately and started my car, heading towards her flat.

Author's POV:

Aaron arrived at Kashish's flat to find that it was already nighttime. He made his way to her floor and rang the bell two or three times, growing impatient.

After what felt like an eternity, someone opened the door, but it wasn't Kashish. He furrowed his brow in confusion.

"Um, hello, sir. I'm Aria Watson," said none other than Aria herself. She smiled awkwardly, unable to comprehend what was happening.

Aaron nodded and glanced inside. Aria frowned, turning to see Kashish glaring at him.

He offered a faint smile and waved at her.