61

"Never have I ever thought to walk around in this kind of place, while being blind," Jungkook spoke, tightening his arm around Soojin's as she led him down the path in the middle of Hongdae Street.

"Well, you have me. I'll make sure you're safe, don't worry," she smiled, hugging his arm as she kept herself closer to him.

He smirked at this contact. "Yeah, I realized that you're being so close to me now, different from how you dealt with me in the past."

"Now that I'm your girlfriend, it's okay to be this close, right?"

He chuckled as they walked, not knowing the fact that her mind was somewhere else.

===

"Fine. I'll let you go out with him for one last time," Junghyun sighed. "Then you won't be seeing him again. And since you've done everything for us, and helped me take care of him when I was in Jeju," he paused and turned back to the door before he made a promise to her.

"I won't tell him about our connected past."

The corner of her lips twitched into a small smile as she wiped a tear away.

"So, does it change anything after I told you everything?" she asked, curiosity got her at that moment.

"Yes," he simply said and glanced at her over his shoulder.

She could see the hatred in his eyes as he added, "My trust in you. It didn't bring my parents back, but I couldn't trust you anymore since you hide everything from us."

===

Soojin tightened her arm around Jungkook's, and the fear of losing him soon began to overwhelm her again.

Soon, they heard music from a distance, and Soojin spotted an area where people could sit and watch performances from the local buskers.

"Do you need to sit down? There's an area in front of us with seats and... a street performance. Busking, I mean," she told him.

"Oh, okay," he nodded.

Soojin brought him to one of the empty spots of the long stone benches, a row back from the front, and he sat down.

He gasped in awe as he listened to the buskers singing and live-playing their instruments, his heart beating along with the rhythm, making his legs move too.

Later, the buskers ended their performance and the crowd applauded them, including both Jungkook and Soojin.

"Wow, it's been a while since the last time I've listened to any live performances. It feels like... all my senses have finally awakened now," Jungkook pointed out as he softly grabbed Soojin's hand. "Seriously, thank you for bringing me here, I appreciate it."

"Glad you like it, Kookie oppa," she giggled, leaning her head on his shoulder as she felt embarrassed.

"Shit," he cursed under his breath.

"What? Remember, you told me that you wanted me to call you 'oppa', so I am calling you 'oppa' now."

"You're so cute, that's why I cursed."

"No, you're cute for such a reaction," she chuckled, leaning closer to him and planting a kiss on his cheek.

They both hold hands while listening to the next ballad song being performed by the group of buskers.

Then suddenly she felt something spark in her.

"I think I want to perform," Soojin blurted out.

"What? What do you mean?" he whispered.