2

Soojin looked around the exquisite residential area. She was marveled by the big, modern houses on both sides of the road.

"This is my first time in Seongbuk," she revealed, eyes still looking around the area as Junghyun continued to drive the car and entered another residential area.

"Really?" he chuckled.

"Yeah. I mean, Seongbuk is most likely a place where the rich people live, so I don't come here. It's quiet, calm and all..." she said, and her eyes spotted a large single building, on a hill in the back area.

"Wow, that house on that hill looks luxurious," she pointed out with her finger.

Junghyun took a glance at the said house, and he smirked. "Indeed. A married couple lives there. The husband is a doctor. His hospital was where my brother got his treatment last time. Recently, they had a daughter."

"Oh, it seems like you know them."

"Well, actually yes. The doctor always has lunch at my restaurant, a place where his employees and he always had meals. Like a hanging out spot."

"Oh, I should go to your restaurant one day."

"Yes, you should. The desserts are worth a try," he smiled, then he made one last turn and a single, large mansion came to his sight.

"Okay, we're here," he muttered, pulling the handbrake as he cut off the engine.

Both Soojin and Junghyun got out of the car, and she couldn't stop staring at the majestic mansion.

"Wow, your place is huge!" she complimented, chuckling as she turned to him.

"Uh, thanks. Let's... go in."

Junghyun led the way as he walked towards the automated gates and pressed his key card against the scanner.

As the gates were opened, Soojin was more amazed to see the spacious front yard and a driveway towards the garage at the side of the place.

At the other side of the yard, barred by long fences, anyone could witness the skyline view of Seoul any time of the day.

Soojin then shook her head and got her focus back onto Junghyun, who was now at the door, and began to type in the password.

Once the door opened, he stepped aside and let her in first before he began to call out.

"Jungkook ah, I'm home!"

But there was only silence as both of them entered the living room area, connecting with an open kitchen by one side.

"Hm... Probably still sleeping? I mean, 10 a.m. is still kinda early for him," Junghyun began to assume as he placed down his keys on top of the kitchen counter.

"Nah... I don't think so," Soojin pointed out as she touched an electric pot by the corner of the kitchen then she stared down on the floor, noticing a wet rag.

"This pot is still hot, there's coffee here, and... there was a spill here," she claimed, pointing to the rag.

Junghyun let out a heavy grunt. "Oh no... Come with me, Soojin-ssi."

She nodded and followed him as he dashed towards a hallway to the other side of the building.

Again, she was amazed at the size of the place but her sightseeing plan had to be pushed aside first and focused on Junghyun.

His hand instantly reached out to the white door and opened it.

"Jungkook ah!" he called out as he walked over to the bed in the room, Soojin still behind him.