55

**Days later**

"Do I really have to go home?" Jungkook sighed, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Yes! Oh, come on, get your feet off of the dashboard! Your brother will be mad at you!" Soojin whined, holding tight to the steering wheel as she tried to focus on the road as she drove into the residence area.

He smugly smiled. "I would like to see him try."

"Oh, come on, oppa."

The smile on his face disappeared. Soojin noticed his changed demeanor so she looked over to him.

He looked so flustered, his ears turning red as he turned his head away from her, letting out a shaky breath.

And this was when she knew that she had discovered one of his weaknesses.

"Kookie oppa, can you please put your feet down?" she pleaded, trying to hold back her giggle.

Jungkook then eventually put down his feet on the dashboard as she requested and remained quiet.

"Thank you, you're a good boy," she thanked him, smiling as she saw the house right in front of them.

Carefully, she drove the car in front of the garage that Junghyun had just opened and reverse-parked the car.

After making sure she had parked the car perfectly, she cut off the engine and unfastened her seatbelt.

"Alright, we're here," Soojin said then turned to quiet Jungkook and tapped his shoulder. "I'll... let Geumie out first then I'll grab your bag. Okay?"

She then got out of the car and opened the back door. Geumie instantly hopped out and entered the house through the half-opened door. She then grabbed Geumie's bag and hooked them on one of the hooks on the wall.

She then went over to the front passenger side and opened the door. Only to realize that Jungkook hasn't undid his seatbelt.

"Need help?" she asked, reaching out to the buckle of the seatbelt, trying to unfasten it but failing. "Oh, they're stuck-"

Out of the blue, Jungkook then suddenly grabbed her waist and pulled her back into the car, immediately closing the door.

"Jungkook, what are you doing?!" Soojin screeched, trying to position herself properly. As her hand reached out to the handle, he pushed her hand away and locked the door.

With his hands on her thighs, he positioned her straddling him and reclined the seat back a bit. He ran his right hand up her body and stopped at her neck.

He pulled her in and kissed her deeply.

She groaned into the kiss, finding herself becoming weaker as she leaned closer to him.

"Call me 'oppa' again, and you'll be the end of me," he groaned into the kiss.

She smirked, parting her lips a bit to let him in. "Is that why you were so obedient with me?" she whispered.

The tip of their tongues was teasing each other and Jungkook let out a groan as he felt her shifting on his lap, getting dangerously close to him.

"Hah... getting bold now, Min Soojin-ssi?" he smiled as they broke the kiss.

Both of them were breathing heavily in the same position with their foreheads resting against each other.

"I promised you that soon," Jungkook breathed out, letting out tired chuckles as he went on, "The backseat will be our favorite hang-out place."

"Yeah, good luck in looking for that backseat," Soojin giggled, giving him one last kiss, and gave his chest a playful slap, before getting off of him and finally out of the car.