15

Soojin tilted her head back as she did a one-shot of her soju. As she emptied the shot glass, she lifted it high over her head, while being watched by Yoongi who was sitting across from her.

"Phew, it has been a while!" she slurred, then slammed the glass carefully onto the plastic table as she shouted, "Another!"

"Oi, stop!" Yoongi immediately grabbed her flailing arms, calling out to the street stall owner. He looked over to the owner and quickly shook his head. "No, no, it's okay. She had enough."

When the owner nodded, he turned back to her and sighed. "Tell me what makes you like this?"

"Just... nothing. I just wanted to drink. That's all," she said, drunkenly giggling before she suddenly went quiet. "Ah, shit. I need to go to the dog park with Jungkook tomorrow."

This made Yoongi instantly disappointed with her now. He grabbed her shot glass, putting it away from her as he nagged.

"Then why are you drinking so much?! Ahjumma!" he called out to the stall owner and paid for their late-night meals.

"Let's get you home," he uttered, helping her to stand up.

"Yay... I got a free ride home," she giggled.

*

"Hey, be careful-!"

The sound of a loud thud coming with pain had hit Soojin's head as she accidentally went head-on against her fridge door.

"Ack, my head!" she whined, placing her hand on the throbbing area.

Shaking his head, Yoongi guided her to the couch in her living room and sat her down.

"Do you have your hangover drink?" he asked.

"Yes. In the fridge."

He walked back into the kitchen and as he opened the fridge door, he immediately spotted the hangover drinks on the lower shelf attached to the door. He unscrewed the cap and sat down next to her.

"Here, have this," he said, passing the bottle.

"Hehe... thank you," she giggled, taking it and beginning to drink it. She let out a satisfied sigh after a few sips of the drink.

"You're the best," she chuckled.

"Hey, I've been taking care of you since we were young," Yoongi claimed, noticing her being a bit sober now.

"I know. That's why I said you're the best," she giggled, before finishing the drink and placing it down on the coffee table in front of her.

As she stretched out her arms, she immediately leaned back onto the couch and made herself comfortable, and closed her eyes.

Yoongi furrowed his brows in confusion. "Hey, you're not going to sleep in your room?"

She slightly opened her eyes a bit and looked over at him with a smirk. "Lift me up then."

He heavily sighed as he stood up, shaking his head. "God..."

To her surprise, she suddenly felt his arms slipping easily behind her knees and back, then she found herself in his arms, high up from the floor.

"Whoa!" she gasped, wrapping her arms around his neck in shock.

Yoongi then began to walk to the other side of her apartment, going down the hallway straight to her room.

It was a short, silent walk to the room but he could feel her arms wrapping tighter around his neck and her head leaning against his shoulder.

He looked over at her, knowing that she had fallen asleep in his arms.