14

I know love it is such a funny thing

A mystery allure

Gotta get to know you more...

"Ah, this song... At this time..." Soojin giggled, looking up at the supermarket's high ceiling, listening to the song being played throughout the building.

She pushed the shopping cart towards the dairy aisle. She took some time looking around the shelf and grabbed a carton of milk when her phone dinged.

She pulled out her phone and saw a text message from Jungkook.

'Grab me some banana milk.'

She smiled and recorded a voice note as a reply to him.

"Yes, Your Highness." She tapped 'send' and immediately grabbed a set of six banana milk then placed it in her cart.

After doing a thorough check of her grocery list, she made her way to the cashier, when suddenly someone cut her line.

"Hey, excuse me, sir! It's my line!" she bellowed, stopping herself from moving the cart, almost hitting the masked guy in front of her.

"I'm sorry, I had to go quickly! I only have this drink, please let me go first! I have a meeting to go to!" the guy pleaded, waving a can of coffee at her.

"Then next time be on time! I have someone waiting for me to make the food at home!"

"Then you should do your shopping on time!"

Soojin chuckled in disbelief. "Excuse me, what?!"

Then they heard a beep at the cashier registry.

He chuckled. He turned to Soojin with a raised eyebrow. "Too late. She scanned my drink."

Soojin could only watch the guy tapping his card onto the card scanner and he even gave her a wink before he finally walked away.

Soojin pushed the cart forward, feeling truly annoyed with the guy's attitude.

After she paid for her grocery, she pushed her cart out of the market, immediately making her way to the cart lane.

As she was taking out the shopping bags, someone tapped her shoulder.

She sighed and turned around. "Who are-"

She stopped as she stared at the guy. The same guy that had cut in her line earlier, but no mask this time.

He smirked as he pointed to her. "Wait. You're Min Soojin."

Soojin crossed her arms and huffed. "Oh. Min Soocheol."

"Yeah, but you dropped the 'Mr.'"

"You lost the respect when you did what you did to me back in the market. You should've gone to the convenience store to grab a coffee!"

"Oh, it's just... this market is closer," Soocheol smirked, sipping his drink, looking relaxed.

"You said that you had a meeting," she scoffed, eyeing him from head to toe, still in annoyance.

"False alarm. I said that because I thought that you would give way to me. Turned out it didn't work as it always had."

"What a total jerk. You're saying that you've been saying that to cut in the line?"

"Yes, and only applies to girls."

"Ew. Just so you know, I'm not like the other girls," Soojin scorned, turning back to grab her shopping bags and began to walk away, but suddenly Soocheol grabbed her arm.