25

"Is it okay for you to take Geumie away from him?" Yoongi asked Soojin, glancing over to the dog, busy eating her food beside them, bought by Soojin earlier.

"Geumie is a service dog, and you do know that she acts as his 'sight', right?" he added to his question, before picking up another mini kimbap roll, and putting it into his mouth as he stared at her.

But she was busy eating her triangle rice.

"Soojin, I'm asking you," Yoongi called out to her, tapping his fingernail against the wooden picnic table, trying to get her attention.

"It's okay, he got a friend to take care of him," Soojin finally mumbled, taking another bite of her rice without looking up at him.

Yoongi could only chuckle because now he knew why she was so in a bad mood.

Ah, I see.

"Who is this 'friend'?" he asked, taking a sip of his coke.

"Oh, I don't think you know her."

"'Her'? Try me," he smirked, crossing his arms and as Soojin shot a confused look at him, he answered: "Erika."

"How did you know her?"

"The night I brought Jungkook to the emergency room. He told me everything," he chuckled, taking another mini kimbap roll. "So, you're taking away Geumie because you're mad, right?"

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are. You hate it when someone else takes over your caregiving job."

After the last bite of her rice, Soojin took a few sips of her mineral water and by looking at the way she slammed her bottle after having it, Yoongi knew it.

She sighed. "Well, logically speaking... I'm the one who got paid! Not that stupid girl! She told me that she should be in Japan now and Jungkook himself told me that she's getting married-"

"Hey, relax. Take a deep breath," he said, grabbing her hand and caressing it. "But still, taking away Geumie? That's a bit childish, don't you think?"

"Nope. After all, I'm going to get Geumie some dog grooming. I'm taking her to the pet spa."

"Then you give it back to him."

"I told him that I will be taking care of Geumie for the rest of the week."

Yoongi sighed, shaking his head. "Oh, dear..."

"Why does it bother you that much? Can't I take care of Geumie? Jungkook would also love to have his me-time without worrying about Geumie," Soojin scoffed, patting Geumie softly.

"I know. It's just... This is so not you. Not the 'caregiver' that I know of," Yoongi said, shrugging his shoulders.

He's right though.

***

"Let me help you."

"You don't have to. I can do it myself."

"But you can't-"

"I said I can," Jungkook grunted, making his way to his wardrobe.

"How?" Erika asked as she watched him opening the wardrobe and feeling through his hanging clothes.

"Soojin had labeled everything in braille, so I can recognize each of them," he simply answered.

"It's easier when I help-"

"I prefer doing it myself because I'm used to it."

Erika sighed and crossed her arms. "Basically, you don't want my help."