11

'Your every picture, I wanna have under my pillow, oh, oh bae

Come be my teacher, Teach me everything about you

Your one, your two...'

"After this part here, it should be the pre-chorus," Soojin said, tapping the end of her pencil on her notepad after singing the second verse melody to Yoongi, then she sighed. "And this is where I'm stuck. Again."

"We can skip that part for now. You wanna hear the chorus that I had in my head?" Yoongi smirked, placing his fingers on the piano keys as Soojin sat next to him. "You told me to use your 'oh woah, oh woah' part same as the basic right? So I came up with this."

Yoongi glanced at the music sheets he had on the rack in front of him, then he started to play the pre-chorus part and then the chorus, along with his singing.

"Oh my, my, my, oh my, my, my

I've waited all my life, I want to be with you through everything,

Oh my, my, my, oh my, my, my

Looking for something right,

Okay now, I kinda get it..."

"Oh woah, oh woah, oh woah, oh woah ah

La la la la la la

Oh woah, oh woah, oh woah, oh woah ah

La la la la la la la la la..."

Yoongi flashed a wide smile at Soojin after hearing her singing the random post-chorus, an addition to his chorus part.

"THAT IS SO RANDOM, HAH!" he laughed, stopping his play and giving her a high five.

"It's perfect! We can repeat that part, and boom, we got a post-chorus already," she chuckled, taking her pencil from behind her ear, and began to make notes for the sudden addition that she had just created on the spot.

"Ah, you're such a big help, Yoongi oppa! How about the rap parts? Did you get it?"

"Yes, I did. I can share a part with Hoseokie and as the bridge part, Namjoon told me that he could take that as his rap section."

Soojin raised her eyebrows. "Wow, he's going to take the bridge? Can he do it?"

"Hey, that's Kim Namjoon. Expect the unexpected from him. The bridge might be beautifully written by him. At least, for now, the song is... one-third finished."

Soojin smiled, placing her pencil down at the music rack, and nodded. "Yep, you're right."

"Let's eat out?" Yoongi smirked.

"Yes! Oh god, I'm so hungry!" she whined, standing up and walking over to the working table to tidy up her things into her bag.

"And let's pay a visit to Aneila," he added, going over to the other side of the practice room to grab his jacket.

"Yes, please! I haven't gone there ever since I was assigned to Jungkook."

'Good night, Soojinnie.'

Soojin froze. Her eyes went wide, her cheeks went warm again, and a single word left her lips; "Fuck."

"What?"

She turned her head to Yoongi, who was approaching her while putting on his black leather jacket.

"Oh... um, nothing," she mumbled, zipping her bag close when he suddenly grabbed her hand and moved closer to her.