9

Yoongi looked over to the hallway when Soojin appeared in her midnight blue caregiver uniform.

"Oh, wow..." he softly uttered, watching her as she tied her hair up into a perfect bun. "You're..."

"Why are you reacting like that? Never seen me in a caregiver's uniform before?" Soojin chortled at him as she straightened out her uniform while making her way back to the kitchen.

"I did, in the past. It's just... You're beautiful, and you know that."

"As far as I learned throughout my life when you say things like that, it only means that you're teasing me," she pointed out, giggling as she poured the coffee she made into a mug.

"In the past, I was like that."

She shook her head and walked towards him with the mug in her hand. "Nope, you're still the same Min Yoongi oppa," she snickered, passing the mug to him before she walked over to the other side of the counter where Jungkook was.

Why did you never see me as more than just a friend?

Yoongi silently sighed as he watched her, walking back down the hallway, probably to do some laundry.

He glanced over to Jungkook, who was having his chicken sandwich in silence. He took a seat across from Jungkook and asked, "How was it?"

"Great, it's delicious," Jungkook remarked, putting a thumbs up.

"Well... Glad you liked it," Yoongi smiled, taking another sip of his coffee when Soojin entered the scene again.

"I'm making chicken soup, how's that sound?" she asked Jungkook.

"Awesome," he agreed, taking the last bite of the sandwich when suddenly Soojin patted his shoulder.

"Oh, Jungkook-ssi. Can you please show Yoongi oppa the piano?" she grinned, picking up the sandwich packages that Jungkook had set aside.

"Piano?" Yoongi repeated.

"I just found out that they have a grand piano. You should go and see it! You must be surprised as well!"

He squinted his eyes at her, tapping his fingers on his chin. "Well, seeing how excited you are... It must be a Steinway."

He knew that he had hit the right answer when she only responded with a chuckle and quickly walked away from him to throw away the packages.

"Girl, I know you more than anyone else in this world," he sniggered, finishing his coffee before he tapped on Jungkook's arm. "Come on, kid. Show me."

Jungkook got off of his stool and held out his arm for Yoongi to guide him down the hallway.

Once they reached the room, Yoongi opened the door and immediately noticed the said piano.

"Whoa. It IS a Steinway and not just any Steinway. It's a Spirio," he gawked, completely mesmerized by the piano.

"Go on, you can play it," Jungkook told him.

Yoongi grabbed Jungkook's hand and walked towards the piano bench and helped the young one to sit on it, before taking the empty spot next to him.

"You know how to play piano too?" Yoongi began to ask, while randomly pressing the piano keys like a pro himself.

"Yeah. But, I don't play it like now because... my eyes," Jungkook shrugged.

"Hey, Stevie Wonder can do it."

"He's a pro, I'm not. Do you play classical too, Yoongi-ssi?"

"Yes, and I can play other genres too," Yoongi snickered, starting to play a part of 'River Flows In You' as he added, "You know what? You can call me 'hyung'."