Chapter 32

Hi all....
Jaldi wapas aayi mein...
If you want this happen everytime please vote and comment... If you guys forgot to vote for the previous chapters please do that....

She heard a knock at the door. She startled hearing that. She was still staring her phone. Since she didn't lock the door it opened after sometime.

"Moti hogayi teri?" Sidharth walked to the room.

"Bahar jaa... Mujhe nahin dekhna tu " she seethed with anger.

"But I want to see this jealous baby" he grabbed her hands and pulled her towards him.

"Math chu mujhe" she pushed him.

"Baby... Listen... you misunderstood" he said not letting her go...

"Haan... Mujhe hi galatfehmi hui... Tu mujhe Pyaar kartha h yese... Teri mangetar h... Phir what you're doing with me is wrong... Chod mujhe" she pushed him again.

"Abey baath sun"

"Hayy... Kitna galath kardi mein... We did wrong Sidharth... Usko cheat kiya tune... We kissed Sidharth... " She blabbered trying to free from his hold.

"Shehnaaz Meri khasam Meri baath sun" he said. She looked him with teary eyes.

"Mere koi mangetar nahin h... Samjhi.... Woh mere liye sirf Naveen Jiju k Maasi k beti  h samjhi?" He asked.

"Phir... She said fiance?" She asked in question.

"Mazak kar rahe the... She used to introduce me as her fiance to boys. " He said.

"Siddy... Fi...Fiance Kya hotha h... " Evu asked.

"The person who someone going to marry" Sidharth said.

"Woh toh" Evu was about to say something. Sidharth shooed her.

"She is kidding baba... She used to hire me for acting as her fiance to avoid boys... " Sidharth said.

"Hein.... " Eva couldn't understand the situation.

"I couldn't understand.... But aap yese abse math bolo... Siddy Meri h" Evu said.

"Aunty was jocking baba" Soniya told .

"But beta aj toh tu gaye.... " Ajay said.

"Sachi... Mujhe laga" she asked wiping her tears. He felt like she is a baby. He kissed her forehead.

"Meri jaan.... We never give name to our relation. But Evu Meri beti h.... Isse zyada Kuch chahiye.... Tujhe?" He asked wrapping his hands around her waist.

"But dar lagtha h Sidharth.... Mein ek divorcee hun... Ek Bache k maa hun...tere aage meri koi class hi nahin h... Mereko shadi se hi dar lagtha h... I cannot give you that assurance.... But mein tujhe khona nahin chahthi... Tu sirf Mera heina" she asked cupping his face.

"Sorry Meri jaan it will be a No from my side?" He said with a sad face.  He sat on the bed still holding her on his lap.

"What?"

"I promised someone else before... She will kill me" he said with a pout.

"Kuthey kaun h woh" she asked.

"Meri Laddoo" he said with serious face.

"Ammmaa.... Dara diya kuthey tune... She is part of me... If I tell you ... You're mine... It means hamara h samjhe kuthey... And ek aur baath... Idhar dekh" she turned his face to her side.

"Kya hua baby???" He asked with a laugh.

"Kya nam bola Jiju k behen ka.. " she asked.

"Soniya "  he said.