Chapter 44

Hi all..
Kaise ho... Happy reading...

Ache ache comments do... Vote do....please...

"Siddy... Yeh Kahan lagayenge" Evu picked up a wooden piece of the table.They were sitting in the balcony spreading the wooden peices for her study table.

"Yeh dekho... Yehan lagayenge" he showed manual.

"Hayy yeh Kya h inna saara... " She grabbed another packet from the box.

"Screws h bacha... " He said. She tried to open that.

"Don't open that sweetheart... Come Sit here..." He patted the space beside him.

Sana was sitting on the couch and looking at them. Her knees were kept against her chest and her faces rested there. She saw Eva happily sitting beside him and leaning to him.

"Sidhaaarth.... Yeh dekh... Ache lag rahe ho na" Sana asked  once the mehandi is done.  He was looking super dapper after his haircut. He came and sat on the hand of the couch.

"Beautiful Meri jaan ... Where is my name?" He asked wrapped his hands around her.

"Kudh dundo" she giggled.

"But woh suhagraath mein heina baby?" He poked his tongue to his cheeks.

"Hayy besharam.... Chupkar.... " she got up looking around.

"Koi nahin h... Show me your hand..." He nudged. She extended her hand slowly, bringing it closer and closer to his eyes. He grabbed her hands and  keenly watched.  His name was written as Siddy.

"Wow here.... " he showed her . She kissed on his cheeks

"Congrats bebu" she winked .

"Thank you baby" He kissed on her forhead.

The mehandi dried earlier than she thought, they were sitting inside car in the parking area. He fed her the samosa he bought from the nearby shop.

"Sidhaarth...kitna time lagega aur?"

"Registrar will come around 12.30... ab 12 baj rahe h.... 30 minutes aur..." He touched her mehandi.

"Phir mein ghar jaathi yehan kyun khade ho"

"tujhe mere saath bore horahi h..." He asked.

"aisa kab bola meina"

"Tere bolne k mathlab toh wahi h...." He twitcher his lips.

"hayy... Sidhaarth Sach mein tu Montu hi h" she pinched his cheeks.

"Montu.... Dikhadun tujhe...Montu k jagah sidhaarth kaise nikalthe h tere muh se"He grabbed her hand pulled her towards him and asked in husk voice. Her face turned red.

"Kutha" She murmured.

"Haath dikhaa..." . He placed a tissue paper on the cansole and started to scrape the dried mehnadi off her hand.

"hayy rang itna acha chada h"She said excitedly.

"tere honewale pati k pyaar h" He kissed on her palm.

"Tu bahuth filmi h yaar" She said.

"Dekh... Jiju is here..."  He pointed Naveen's Car. They got down from the car.

"Tu mujhe wada kar... kuch bhi hojaye... mein jo bolunga woh tu karegi... Scene nahin create karegi.... " He extended his hands.

"Hayy... aisa kya h... tu pehle baath batha" She said.