Chapter 57

Hey all...

Kaise ho...
If you liked the update please do like and comment.

"Chimpuuuu" Eva teared her eyes from the TV screen and looked at Ajay. They were watching a film, comfortably sprawled out on the bed spread across the living room floor.

"Kya hua sweetheart... samach nahin aaya" he paused the movie giving all attention to her despite being in the middle of an intense scene.

"Nahin...Yeh Hero... gandhe wale gang  k itne aadmi ko maara .... pehle wala ek scene mein yese big building se  4 people ko neeche  ko feke heina...." She asked, resting her face on her palms, her knees supporting her weight on his chest

"Haan... Kya hua Dar laga..." He was guilty to show her an action film.

"Hayy... woh nahin... ab yeh Villain  ko ek hi Baar yese dishoom karke maara... and Unka haath toota... iske wajah se police arrest kiya... but pehle kyun nahin kiya itna  uncle logon ko maaratha..." she asked in all serious. Ajay was out of explanation for this.

"Haan ek aur baath bhi h... woh  uncle logon ko inse zyada muscle bhi the... yeh villain toh...yese big belly wale toh unko fek sakthe theina... aise itne logon ko maarne k zaroorath nahin theina... " she was confused with the logic of the film.

"Laddoo... aise hotha h bacha film mein yese side role wale story keliye important nahin heina isliye... " He laughed .

"Aise kaise... Logic hi nahin " she shook her head.

"Tuna apne Siddy k saath ghumkar uske jaise logical bathein kar Rahi h... "He said.

" Sachi.... I want to be like Siddy wow" she danced in her on tone. Ajay cracked into laugh seeing her dance.

"Aju bhaiya aap bhi kisse puch Rahi h ... Dress Tak dekho... Uske jaisa shorts pehanke ghumti h ... That right leg dekho.... " Sana pointed her right leg, the shorts was little bit pulled up just like him.

"Sannu puthu its my style.... " she walked to and fro in swag imitating Sidharth.  Sana and Ajay looked her with wide eyes.

"Tu ready h? Aaali Baba ko call ki?" Ajay asked.

"Haan... Ready nahin lag Rahi h kya?" She asked correcting her dupatta and straightening her braided her hair.

"Haan... Haan" he looked at her face.

"Uffooo... Chimpu party keliye Sannu ready hui dekho... Ittusa Kajal and woh jhumka... " Eva pointed.  Ajay looked at her face keenly. Eva was right. Little bit of Kajal was on corner of her eyes and a small silver jumka replaced her regular ear studs.

"Oyye Dadi Amma bas..." Sana hushed Eva. She showed her tongue in return.

"Are you sure Sanu Akele jayenge..." Ajay asked. Sana was invited to Jyoti's mother in law's birthday celebration. That elderly woman called her personally, so she couldn't say a No.

"Evu ki tabiyath teek nahin heina bhaiya ....and usko aane k bhi man nahin h...  I'll manage... Maximum  1 hr... Uske bad aungi... Aap donom dinner karna ok... Evu... Puthu...  chimpu ko tang math karo ok" she bid bye to them and walked outside.

Sana looked at her phone in nth time. Sidharth couldn't return today as he promised. She longingly looking at her phone.  She send hi and waited for reply. It didn't delivered. Her anxious self was driving into various thoughts.

"Ali bhaiya... Aap andar nahin aayenge" She asked once he stopped the car.

"Nahin bitiya... Aap jaake aavo....nikalne k pehle hi call karlena...." he said. She nodded and walked inside.