chapter 7

This is a new story so... Your comments matter most... Please put inline comment... That will help me to improve.

"yese dar ne se kya hoga shehnaaz... She has to grow. school jaana padtha h... har time saath mein nahin rakh sakthe heina" Sidharth try to convince her. she was sitting beside Eva caressing her hair. Sidharth sat opposite to her on sofa.

"But sach mein Dar lagtha h.... Agar mein usse kisike paas chodke jaatha hein toh mere andar sabar nahin hotha...." she bend down and kissed Eva's cheeks.

"Hmm... when she is with me, then also?" ?He looked at her with expecting a no. She didn't disappoint him. she nodded negatively.

"kyun? dar nahin h mere se " he asked with a grin.

"darne ke liye underworld don nahin heina tu... sorry aap" she looked at him with a frown.

"Dar nahin h...but tu bol nahin sakthi... What a brave girl.... Waise " He smirked.

"woh mein... mein...."

"and you are wrong .... am an underworld don... yeh haath dekha... iss mein khun k kushbooo h" he walked to her and hold the palm near her nose "smell it " he said in serious.

"Haan bahuth acha khun k smell h... Koi halwe k murder kiya h shayad" she said in a serious tone. Sidharth broke in to laugh. she saw that mesmerising laugh and her face drew up into a smile. soon that converted into laughs. He looked at her face. That smile was litting lights of hundred of happy diyas in his hearts.

"..and shehnaaz think about that job seriously... tu strong hogi toh woh bhi strong hogi... abhi bhi h woh.... She really concerned about you... at this age, she is way more than mature...."He said. she nodded simply.

"Mein bahar hoke aatha hun" He said with a sly smile.

"Nahin...bilkul NAhin... if you smoke I'll tell to evu" she cocked her eyebrows.

"hayy math marwa mereko... kal mom ne bola toh ... udak baitak karwaya mereko woh" . Hearing that Sana cannot control her laugh.
"Ammma... Kitne dartha h tu Meri pyaari se bachi se" Sana said.

"Sannu...." Eva opened her eyes. She saw her mom's laughing face, which she was longing to see. She rubbed her eyes to make sure it was real or not.

"Hayy... Mera Sannu puthu has Rahi h.... " She hugged her waist. She got up from the bed and cupped her face. She placed wet kisses on her face.

"Kitni Sundar lag Rahi h mere Sannuuu" she said. Sana smiled at her antics.

"Siddy the magician k jalwa h" Sidharth said.

"Haan Haaan yeh toh mujhe patha h" She looked at him.

"Sannu aur siddy k fight khatam hogayi?" She asked widening her eyes.

"Meine kab jhagada kiya... Tere siddy ne kiya... "Sana said twitching her lips.

"Laddoo..tu hi bol meine kab kiya jhagada... Teri sannu ne ki...."

"Uffooo start hogayi donom..."she said making them laugh.

"Mein Maa ko dekhe aathi hun... If she needs something..."Sana got up from the bed correcting her dupatta.

"Evu aaja..."Sana called her, who was watching a cartoon on her phone.

"Nahin Sannu... Mein yehan baitungi... Siddy k paas..."She snuggled more into Sidharth.

"Ohk... Zyada thang math karna "Sana said.

"Abey jaa yaar... Ham Tere jaise boring nahin h... Tu jaa"Sidharth said making her eyes wide. Eva giggled hearing that.