Chapter 62

Hey...
Kaise ho saare....
Please vote and comment... It really means a lot.

Unedited....

"Seriously.... Barish h .. bhag" The unexpected rain caught them by surprise, and he quickly grabbed her hands and rushed towards their car. The rain was coming down heavily, instantly drenching their clothes. The wetness clung to their bodies, making it difficult to move. The raindrops beat against their exposed skin, causing shivers down their spines. They finally reached the car, and he opened the door, quickly made her sit inside. He ran to other side and sat on the driver seat.

He turned to her side to witness unexpected scene, it drove Sidharth mind to some other levels. Her duppatta was unpinned  as she was dabbing the wetness from her head with a towel. Her clothes were stick to her body as it gave a prominent view of her curves. He turned his face to straight and ignited the engine.

"Bebu Idhar aa... Let me dry your hair..."

"Nahin... Teek hun" he said without turning towards her.

"Hayy... Aise kaise...idhar dekh".... She pulled his hands.

When he turned to her ,she pulled her to him  and wiped his hair with towel. She stood by her knees on the car seat and move forward to help him. His head was pressed against her chest that send shivers to his spine.

"Baby...." That husky voice made her to look at his face and realization hit her as she saw his face was pressed against exposed bosoms. Her hands unwrapped from his neck and sat straight pushing him little. He remained in this same position Lossing her warmth.

The sexual tension in the car ride was palpable, as Sidharth and Sana sat in silence, enveloped in a charged atmosphere. Sana, feeling self-conscious, discreetly covered herself with her dupatta, while her eyes darted outside the window, taking in the surroundings. As a fully-functioning 34-year-old man, Sidharth's mind was wandering into forbidden territories. His thoughts were filled with desires and urges and he was fully aware of his promise to her. The chilling car AC did little to cool his burning desire, as he accelerated the engine, disregarding the slippery rainy roads.

He stopped the car in their basement parking. Sana collected her things and got down from the car. It irked Sidharth that she didn't wait for him to open the door. His face frowned as he saw her ran to the lift.

"Shehnaazzz...." He called walking to her, but to his surprise, she disappeared in the lift without waiting for him. Her behavior raged his anger. His overthinking brain gave him the conclusion that she has no trust on him. He gave her a word without her consent that he would not touch her. She might  think that he is going to take advantage of the situation.

He pushed the door open and threw his jacket and shoes on the floor. He walked to the bedroom. He didn't see her there.

"Shehnaaz....." He shouted at top of his voice. He didn't get any response.He saw the washroom door was closed. He slammed on the door making a loud noise.

"Sidhaaarth.... Kya hua" He heard her voice from living room.

"Tu samachthi Kya h apne aap ko"  he ran to her in anger. He saw her scared face. It melt little bit of his anger.

"Kya... Kya hua...." She asked in low voice.

"Kyun bhaghi thi wahan se..."

"Woh... Woh mein .... " She couldn't find correct words.

"Woh.. woh mein.... Kya... Tumhe laga... Seeing you like this , I'll ask you to sleep with me.... Nahin...  You thought I'll ask for sex.... Yehi baath the na....isliye bhagi na" He asked in his brazen words.