Chapter 23

Hi mere pyaare readers....

This story is very close to my heart... I started this story from the scratch... kuch back story hi nahin the isko... so your love for this story means a lot... 60-85 votes aathe h ismein... genuine readers h... wahi log h mere strength... because mere writing keliye yeh pad rahe honge ... Thank you all.

and Why i am delaying in the updates. I'll tell you schedule for one day.

1. office 7 am-5.30 pm(travel alag h... around 30 minutes combined) and that also in a pivotal department... kam yese h... night 2 am ko bhi call expect kar sakthe hein

2. 6.30 pm- 9 pm tuition(i like teaching... Maths chemistry and physics that runs in my blood... so isliye.... yeh bhi karthi hun....)

3.Phir meri aur meri patiDev(izzat yehan kuch deti hun...🤭) k peturam keliye cooking...Why i added Dev here... because he is like a dev... Kuch nahin karthe.😑.. 24 hrs attention dega bhi toh kam h... Shuklaji aivayy badnam h..😒😍

And uper se nagging rishtedar...
ab bolo.... kaise mein update fungi regularly?  And kuch puchna bhi h toh pucho....

❤️ Jessy

"hayy Mera Shona puthu Kya hua" Sana walked inside wiping her flushed face from her face.

"Sannu... Puthu aaja... Sona h mujhe... " Eva said showing her hands toward her.  Sana smiled at her cuteness.

She lay beside her cuddling   Eva. Sidharth looks at them both without blinking his eyes. Sana looked in his direction. Their eyes met within seconds. Her cheeks reddened with his intense stare.  His gaze moves to her lips. It was swollen with their kiss. She ran her tongue through her lips feeling dry.   He raised his eyebrow with a smirk.

"Kutha..." She turned her face to the other side.
He laughed innerly and walked to her. He bends to her level making her startled. He kissed Eva's sleeping face and looked at her with a smirk.

"Kya?" She mouthed.

"Aaja" he pulled her hands.

"Nahin " she nodded negatively.

"Chai peethe Hein... " He said. She got out of bed without any choice.

She followed him to the kitchen.
"chai aj mein banayega" he said grabbing the saucepan .

"waise bhi mein nahin banane wali" she said shrugging her shoulders.

"abey" he laughed at her reply. She joined him in laughing.

"yaar sheela aj plants ko paani bhi nahin diye..." he said opening the kitchen balcony door. He made the tea while she was sitting on the high chair. 

"math naam le uski.... I'll do it... " she said.

"kya kiya usne baby... "

"teri Sheela hi h sabko jaake chugli karthe h tere baare mein... " she said and walked to the room.

"abey yaar... Sidhaaarth Tu bhi na... Uska kadooz mode On karwadiya" he served tea into cups and followed her.

"shehnaaz... " he called.

"idhar... " she called from the balcony. He walked to her. She was sitting on the floor. She took the tea tray from his hands. He went back to get some snacks.

" We have to order some snacks... Sab khatam hogaya" he said sitting beside her.

"nahin mein leke aaye... Ghar pe h... " she said.  They sipped tea in silence watching the evening light in the sea.