Chapter 29

Hi all....

Please do comment and vote...

"Siddy.... Siddy... Siddy... " Laddoo whispered.She was sitting on his chest leg crossed, tried to open his sleeping eyes.

"Sojaa Ladooo..." He tried to make her lay on his chest.

"No.. No...Laddoo ko bhukh lagi h" She said. He opened his eyes. He was in the guest room, as both the girls slept in his room.

"Good morning Siddy" She kissed his cheeks.

"Good morning bacha" he smiled and grabbed her hand and kissed on her palm. She crawled to the bed.

"Brush ki? "

"No..." She smiled meekily...

"washroom gayi?"

"Yes.. dekho... hands bhi clean ki... "she showed her hands.

"wow... isliye meri laddoo good girl h" He kissed her forhead.

" Laddoo... siddy washroom jaake aaye?"He asked.

"Yes please... Yehan gandha math karo..." She giggled.

"Abey..." He walked to the washroom with a loud laugh.

He walked back to a beautiful sight. Evu was trying to fold the blanket he used.

"mera bacha... " They made the bed.

"Thank you Sweetheart"

"Not mention Sweetheart" He got a sassed reply...

"Nautanki" He said pinching her cheeks. She showed her tongue to him.

"Sannu udhi nahin?" .

"Sannu so rahi h.... isliye siddy k paas aayi... ittusa kuch dedo... yese petu mein kuch ho rahi h " She made a hand gesture making sidharth laughed loudly.

"Why are you so cute meri jaan... Khajaunga tujhe... " He smoothered her with kisses..

"Laddoo brush k pehle khana h? "

"cheee...... utna nahin h bhukh" She made a yuck face... He laughed at her antics. they walked to the kitchen hand in hand...

"Let siddy put milk to boil. phir brush karthe hein... " She nodded her head happily.

"Laddoo ko kya chahiye Omlete ya boiled egg " He asked remembering something...

"Boiled egg k woh bread banathe heina siddy... woh khilayenge toh boiled.... that so yummy..." she swiped her tongue through her lips.

"Why not meri jaan... We'll make that... Let me put some eggs to boil..." He said happily.

He was reluctant to go inside the room as he know she is sleeping. Sleeping place is something too personal. He has guilt to intrude in that. But not finding any other way he walked inside. She was snuggled in a blanket while sleeping peacefully. She looked like a fur ball.

"dekho meri cute Panda ko" Evu whispered.

"Shhhh"He chuckled hearing that.

Sidharth made her stand on her little stool...

"Bacha siddy ko pakad ke rakho... Nahin toh ghir jaungi" He said giving her cocomelon tooth brush.

"Siddy my friend are jealous of me"

"Kaun Ahana or Riday"

"Donom.."She giggled.

"Kyun "

"I have cocomelon and minion brushes with cute stand... 2 heina... idhar bhi udhar bhi... yeh cute light wala stand bhi mereko hi h isliye... " She giggled.