Chapter 45

Hi all...
Kaise ho...
Khoob saara vote karo... comment karo... Mujhe kush karo jaldi aane keliye

"Wow... Aaj Evu baby aayi he apne mumma k saath...." Rian said when he spotted Sana and Eva in the lift. Today Sidharth has a meeting outside the office. Akhi and Abhi also left to their hostel. So she came with Sana to the office

"Sirf Sannu k saath nahin aapke boss..... Meri uncle k saath bhi aayi mein" Evu said. Sana was trying hard to suppress her laugh.

"Oh... Kaun h  mera woh boss"He asked playfully.

"Ajay Sharma... aapke C....."She tried to remember.

"COO"Jyoti whispered.

"Haan... Haan COO... Thank you Jyoti aunty.... and woh mera friend h" she said.

"oh... Evu ko bade bade log h friends..."He said.

"Apke CEO h meri bestfriend."She said sassily.

Jyoti and Sana cannot hold their laugh.

'She is so smart...." Rian said.

"woh toh mein hun" She showed her tongue.

"Sannu Bag dedo.... Mein play area mein akele jaungi...." She said once the lift opened to the floor.

"Ache se rehna... Paani peena ok..... Kuch h toh aap Sannu ko call karo ok? "Sana made her wear the bag as she dropped her at the playarea entrance.

"Ok... Sannu Puthu bhi kush rehna ok? she kissed on her cheeks.

"She is really a sweetheart..."Jyoti told.

"hmm... Actually mein uski maa k zyada woh meri maa h" Sana said climbing the stair to upper floor.

"Haan... dikhta h"Jyoti laughed.

"Ek secret bolun she actually not fond of Rian " Sana whispered to her ear.

"Hein....aisa kyun?" Jyoti laughed loudly.

"Patha nahin... Mereko bolthi h... Sannu mujhe itna pasand nahin baath math karo"Sana laughed.

"Bache ko bhi samach aatha h uske flirting k " Jyothi said.

It was the Sunday one week to their return from Delhi. There was not much progress about Sidharth and Sana's relationship. Fortunately it didn't worsened also. They coexisted with each other. His Bua is still with maa, it didn't go well with Sidharth though. Sidharth visited maa everyday. Preethi and Ajay also came everyday to their home. But Sana and Evu met with Maa only two times.  Sidharth was laying on the sofa cuddling to Eva as they where watching some history documentary in the TV.

"Sidddyyyy"

"Haan Kya hua bacha"

"Ek baath bolun"

"Haan Meri jaan bol" Sidharth lowered the volume.

"Mujhe bore hothi h ab.... Pure din... Khelthe khelthe... Wahan play area mein chotu Bache hi h... Woh log khelthe h khathe h potty karthe h sothe h  bass" Evu said without turning to him. Sana heard as she was doing something in her laptop.

"School jaana h kya Meri laddoo ko"

"Nahin Kuch aur...Can I go with Bua to hospital"She asked turning to him.

"Sorry Bacha... Bua busy h" He said brushing her loose strands of hair from her forhead.

" Phir...Mein Dadi k pas nahin reh sakthi Kya... Story sunungi... Nahin toh Dadi padathi h... " She asked.

"Woh toh soch sakthi h... ek kaam karthe h... we'll go there for lunch today... kya bolthi h..."He asked.

"Haan... Haaan"She excitedly clapped.