Chapter 36

Hi all...
Thank you for the votes and comments in the last chapter.

Please vote and comment on this one too...

"Evu .... baby... show me your hands sweetheart." Naveen kneeled down infront of her. she was snuggling to sidharth in his lap. She nodded negatively.

"Please....." He tried again.She shook her head.

"Laddooo.... Uncle ko dikhade bacha... Pain nahin hoga..." Sidharth said.

"Promise... " She asked

"Laddooo promise.... " Navin said.

"Hayy.... Apko bhi patha h " she asked happily.

"Apk Bua toh har din Apke baare mein hi baath Karthi h... " He gently picked her hands."Apko Kya Kya pasand h... Ap unhe miss karthi h.... " He examined the fingers.

"Kuch nahin hua... Yeh chotu Sa haath ko..." He said finally.

"But pain kyun ho Rahi h... Yese Karne pe" she tried to fold her finger.

"Kal Tak toh teek hojayega.... But Sidharth I must say Evu is the Strongest baby girl.... Woh bhi itni cute" Navin said kissing her palms.

"Sachi" she giggled .

"Muchi " he nodded happily.

"Montu I got a shopping bag from the back seat... Kya h ismein" Ajay asked.

"I bought it for Shehnaaz .... de mujhe" Sidharth said.

"Laddoo... Aaja...  Bahar inna saara fireflies h backyard mein...." Ajay said.  She happily followed him.

"Akhi bhaiyu and Abhi bhaiyu Kahan gaye?" She asked him.

"Woh donom Bahar gaye h abhi ayenge..." Sidharth heard him saying.

Sidharth knocked at her door. She opened after sometime. Her hair was wet after  bath. 

"Kya hua Sidharth"

"I came to give you this "he extended the bag.

"Hayy meine Socha tu bhul gaya hoga...." She said.

"Abey aise kaise bhul jaatha mein... It has tablets for cramps... Preethi se puchke liye the mein " he said getting inside and laid on the bed. She looked him with a frown.

"Tereko kissne bola Di se puchne ko... " She asked closing the door.

"Kisine nahin.... I planned to take you both out for a dinner today... Cramps toh hotha h.... So for safety precautions... " He shrugged his shoulder. She shook her head.  She was awe of this hulk man, with caring heart.

"Thank you" she smiled finally.

"Baby... Yese nahin thank you bolthe... I'll teach you." He strode to her and pulled her towards him.

"Ammaa...  Sidhaaarth "

"Haan baby" he cupped her face and pressed his lips to hers. She didn't kiss him back, pushed him little.

"Any Kya hua gadhi... " He asked in irritated tone.

"No hankie pankie... Remember " she asked with mischievous tone.

"Yep that is before Evu... She is playing with Aju... And door is locked my girl is looking hot with this wet hair.... And this juicy lips very tempting." He licked her lips.  She looked him and pecked on his lips. He pinned her to the cupboard and  attached his lips on her.

"Sidhaaarth...... " Moan came out from mouth.

"You look beautiful baby.... " He said again. She wrapped her hands around him.