Chapter 15

Ramdan Kareem!!!

HI... kaise ho saare.... ache hi honge....Kuch gyan dun????

I'm taking that as yes...  watpad , vlog ya insta mein dekhne ya padne wale happy life ya happy couple hona zindagi mein mushkil h... log positive  side hi dikhathi h social media pe... jaise ham kabhi hamare galtiyan boast nahin karthe waise. now you are thinking why am saying this... i have a insta friend... choti h... kabhi kabhi baath karthi h... she got married in last year... woh bahuth kush thi... 2-3 days pehle she is telling di... i think we are not compatiable... i asked kya hua... boltha... woh pehle jaisa nahin h... pyaar hi nahin dikhathe... logon ko dekhe jealous feel hothi h... and for all your information wattpad mein jo intemacy likhthe hona kuchlog.... yese nahin hothe yaar...... hogaya mera gyaan....

Happy reading... put inline comments.....

Sana opened her eyes missing Eva in her side. She was cuddling to a  human body. She looked around. Sidharth was sitting against the headboards with Eva in his chest. Her hands were wrapped on his necks. His other hand was holding Sana to him. Preethi Di and Ajay was missing.

"Sidhaaarth" she called in low voice.

"H...h... Kya hua sweetheart... We are here... " He woke up from the sleep with jerk. She felt his hands were tighten around.

"Kuch nahin... Tu yehan.... Aur Preethi Di" she asked.

"Woh neeche h...Abhi aayenge... Tu Kuch nightmare dekhi thi shayad... Thode time pehle.... Seema Didi light off kiye the jab Pani rakhne aaye toh... Sorry sweetheart we didn't notice.... " He caressed her hair.

"Hayy... Sorry math bol...Yeh mujhe hothi rehthi h...jab Evu mere paas nahin hothe na... Tab andhere  se dar lagthi h mujhe... " She said, her eyes filled and flowed.

"Sh... Sh Don't cry baby.... Mein huna " he consoled her. Hearing that sweet name from him she was unable to face him. But suddenly she remembered something and distanced from him.

"Aap chale jao... Mujhe Sona h" she get down from the bed.

"Abey tujhe kya hua... Meine Kya Kiya "

"Aap Kahan Kuch karthe ho... Evu ko mere ko do... And kripaya kar ke yehan se jao... "She folded her hands. She was not looking at his eyes. He sensed indifference with her behaviour. He put Eva in bed , covered her with blanket. He took Sana's dupatta from the bed and wrapped around her shoulder. He grabbed Sana's hand and walked outside.

"Chod... Mujhe... Sidhaaarth kya kar rahe ho..." She try to free her hands.  He didn't care that. He climbed down the stairs.

"Badi... Yaar uper jao... Evu so rahe h" he called Preethi Di , who was sitting in the living areawith Ajay.They looked at him in doubt.

"Montu kya"  she asked climbing the stairs.

"Kuch nahin... Please di...be with her... And you also sleep.... Kuch h toh bulao... My phone is with me... " He took keys from the key holder and walked outside.

"Sidhaaarth... Ham Kahan ...."

"Natak math kar... Mein kha nahin jaunga tujhe..." He gritted his teeth.. he left his hands and walked through the corridor of the floor. There was a skyway to the adjacent building. She followed him. She saw his steps slowed before an apartment. 

He opened the door with a keys in his pocket. She saw his office bag on the couch.  She looked around it was  two bhk flat with a minimal furniture.   He  walked to the kitchen and grabbed a tea pan from the cupboard. His movement told, he is familiar with the household and things.

"Sidhaaarth... Tu yehan... Aur yeh kiska flat h" she asked.  He didn't give any reply. He poured the tea into cups and walked to the balcony, attached to the living space.