Chapter 43

Hi all...

Kaise ho....
Lo aagayi new update....

Comment and like karo

"Boss...Sharma ji ne call kiya tha. He asked you to wait in his office..." David said when he emereged from the conference call.

"What.... Why he didn't call me....?" He fished his phone in his pocket. 

"Sharmaji is in meeting with School trustees." He said.

"David ... Sach mein tere yeh Sharmaji sunke, I can only imagine Ajay with white beard" sidharth said.

"I avoid calling on his face though..." David laughed.

When they approached his office Ajay's Secretery, Chirag, opened door of his cabin for them.

"David we can have lunch outside, Coffee is ok right?"He asked David. He nodded.

"Chirag, could you please tell to bring us two cups of coffee?" He said.

"Certainly, sir. I will arrange for the coffee right away. Your lunch has been sent from home. I will ask it warmed up for you.Boss will join you shortly."
Chirag Said.

"Then cancel the coffee for me... I forgot...Mom and tai  is back... "He smiled sitting comfortably on the sofa placed on the corner.

"Boss....  I'll be in my cabin." David told.

"David....Chirag Let's have lunch together" He said.

"No thanks Boss. We'll have something from the canteen. I have to prepare Monthly Report also" David walked out of the cabin.

He leaned to the headrest of the couch closing his eyes. Without getting proper sleep  he felt exhausted. He pressed his temple with his finger. He walked to the table and open the cupboard, where Ajay usually keep the medicines. He swallowed one pain killer with water. He walked back  lay on the sofa removing his coat. He looked at  his ring finger longingly. It was still empty. He is married now. and became a husband...

"Tujhe bharosa karna hi meri  sabse badi galthi h"

"tu aur Nikhil mein faraq hi kya h"

"Shadi chahiye the na hogayi shadi.... ab kya chahiye....suhagraath.... aaja..."

"Tu kya meri bachi ko protect karegaa... baap h kya.... zyada baap math ban... sab samachthi hun mein"

His eyes flowed remembering her venomous words. He cannot believe she can throw such words to her his

"Sidharth" Ajay walked inside. Hearing that he startled.

"Kya hua tujhe" He asked sitting opposite to him.

"Kuch nahin... tu kyun bulaya" he asked sitting straight.

"Lunch keliye" He shrugged.

"Hmmmm.... "

"Room mein karenge aaja" He opened the sliding door. It was a small room with a table of two and  attached washroom.  There was Reclying chair  placed in the  corner. They silently had their lunch.

"It had been ages... Maa k haath k khana" Ajay said Sidharth simply nodded .

"Tu na yeh devadas banke kyun ghum raha h kameene..."Ajay asked.

"Kya hogya yaar usko... Mein yeh ladki se pyaar kiya tha.kya.. ek jhatke mein itna nafrath...."He shook his head.

"I don't know What you did What she did... Mein itna bolunga... donom hi ek dusare k pyaar mein hi kar rahe h... So thande dimag se soch.... and yeh  problem solve karne ka soch" Ajay set getting up .