Chapter 41

Hi All....

Itna bolungi maarna math.... 

Happy reading ....I'm expecting more comments and votes. Thank you....

Sana was deep sleep when she suddenly heard peircing sound of her alarm. She jolted awake, unusual to her usual self. The room was still bathed in the darkness. But she didn't felt anxious. Rubbing her eyes,Sana reluctantly sat up, her mind slowly adjusting to the reality. She felt even more annoyed by the noise her bangles made.  She dragged herself to the washroom. She looked at the mirror. She felt that  the person on the mirror is stranger to her. The red powder applied in the partition of her hair was spread in forhead. She washed her face frantically throwing the water on the face. She took the towel from the towel holder wiped her face. It had his fragnance, she threw that away. She frantically grabbed some tissues and wiped her face. The clinging of the red bangles irritating her . She wiped her tears with back of her hand. That ring she loved the most, made a scratch on her face.

"Sannuuu.... bahar aa....." She heard Evu's voice from outside.

"aayi puthu... Sannu nahake aathi hun"  She plastered a smile to her face. She changed into a simple navy blue suit. Her Managlsutra that hang around her neck. She examined the stones engraved in that. She shook her head in her  state.  She walked outside wearing that  same fake smile she practiced inside the bathroom.

"Sannu....Meri Puthu beautiful lag rahe ho..."She ran to her. 

While holding her, Sana peered around. Without paying her any mind, he was working on his laptop. Meena Didi was watering the plants in his living room. She noticed the kalesh and the her foot mark printed cloth kept in the corner.

"Thank you bacha... aap jaldi udh gayi" She asked. she noticed Eva was freshened up and changed into new pair of clothes.

"Haan Siddy k saath... Meena Aunty bell bajaye the tab udhi..." She said.

"Good morning Meena Didi" She said completely avoiding him.

"Good morning Didi... Meine Chai nahin banayi... " she said.

"Hayy bhul gayi... Dadi aap donom ko breakfast keliye bulayi Chimpu wale ghar mein... " Evu said.

"Kyun? " She asked in doubt.

"Patha nahin..." She shrugged. Sana heard her phone ringing from inside. Eva slipped down and ran to get the phone.

"Meena Didi... Yeh kalesh k rice aap birds ko khila dena please... and Sana  Didi se grocery k List banake Ali Baba k saath leke aana... Kuch aur chahiye toh woh bhi lekar aayiye...Ali Baba k paas Card hoga mera" He said closing his laptop.

"teek h bhaiya" Meena Said. Sana rolled her eyes.

"Sannu... bua"  Evu ran to her with phone.

"Good morning Di..." She pressed the phone to her ear.

"Good morning Bacha... Everybody is waiting for you... come...." She said.

"hmmm Di... kyun?"  She stammered.

"Breakfast nahin karna h kya... wahan kuch nahin banaya heina... and office bhi toh jaana heina... Aju was telling some training is starting for you from today..." She saw him coming to living room after changing into formals.

"I didn't check the mail di..." She said.

"Haan its ok... Chooda wadhana bhi toh karna heina... aaja.... " She cut the call. Sana looked at her red and bangles. She was relieved with the thought that she is getting rid of  the torture of seven days.