Chapter 6

Happy birthday my jaan... everyone's sukooon .... We miss you... We'll miss you forever... Thank you sidharth being you

"baito" he pulled a chair for her. She sat on that.

"Thank you" she smiled.

"I'll order something... "He walked to the counter. she watched him keenly. He is very tall  and good physique man like some hindi heros. His personality is reflected in his every movement of him.  He will tilt slight when he observe or talk with concentration. He will rub his scruff when he irritate with something.  Her phone started to ring. It was Sridhar.

"Beta... Tumlog teek heina"  He asked in worry.

"Haa... Uncle... Ham teek h"

"Gudiya Kahan h???"

"Woh so Rahi h... Sidharth k maa k room mein..."

"Teek h bacha... Will call you later... Meeting k beech mein h" he said.

"Ok uncle" she cut the call and turned to Sidharth. The scene infront of her made her angry.  A girl in uniform was feeding Sidharth some sweet with her hands.
"Iske kudh k haath Kahan gaye... Bache ko khila pila Rahi h.... " She twitched her lips. Sidharth looked at her. She turned her face other side.

"Sana tu pagal hogayi kya... Woh tumhare kaun lagtha h... Yese gussa hone keliye" her brain asked.

"Woh... Woh... "Her heart also fumbled.

"Shehnaaz..." He sat opposite to her.

"What?'" Her voice had still the bitterness.

"Dosa aur Idli h bas... Dosa is ok right?" He asked.

"Mere liye woh kaafi h... Aapka toh hogaya na..." She smirked.

"Means" he has no idea.

"Nahin woh Apko haathon se koyi khila rahe the... I thought you don't need".

"Abey yaar uski bday thi.." he looked at her face.

"Oh..  yehan k system yese h kya... Haathon se khilaana... Not bad" she said making him laugh. The waiter served the food.  

"sir... chayayo kaapiyo"  the waiter asked in malayalam.

"shehnaaz  i want chai... coffee for you?? ok?" he asked her.

"coffee kyun chai chahiye mujhe with extra sugar" she scoffed.

"abey yaar mujhe kaise patha..." he mumbled.

"two tea with extra sugar... " he said to waiter. She amazed with the order. There mouth has similar taste buds yet so different.

"Waise kya karthe ho tum"he asked.

"Mein.....Kuch nahin... "She said hiding her pain.

"Abey yaar... Uncle Keh rahe the you are an Engineer..." He asked looking at her face.

"Degree Milne pe koi Engineer nahin hotha... Kaash mein woh degree kabhi nahin kiye" she mumbled last line. but sidharth heard that. He didn't know This woman in front of him swam a sea full of sorrow in short span of her life.

"Kis mein specialize kiya?".

"Networking and technology"  she said nonchalantly.

"Rare stream... Very good" he smiled. The waiter  served them the tea. They immersed in small conversation. Mostly about Eva. Sidharth noticed one thing, she is talkative when she talk about her daughter.

"Mera hogaya... " He pushed his plate forward. She saw  some Dosa in his plate.

"Ap ka kaise hogaya..  woh heina plate mein Khana"  She asked.