Chapter 27

Hi my pyaare readers....

Sorry for being gayab... Life k Kuch ulti seedhi masle mein fas gayi thi... Itna Kya game show khel rahe h yaar God ji ne.... Koi na... Kabhi kabhi 2-3 Baar ek hi level khelni padthi h..

And I miss Sidharth more nowadays... Tumlog miss karthe ho Kya...?

Mujhe ek baath bolun.... Childhood se sabse zyada Kya miss karthe ho Tumlog?☺️☺️☺️☺️... Next update mein mere wale answer batadungi ...

"tujhe baath nahin karni h kya" She asked grabbing the phone and walking outside the balcony.

"Sweetheart kal office heina teri... It's late already..." He said half sitting on the bed.

"It's ok..." She chimmed. He saw her sitting comfortably on the chair wrapping the shawl.

"Aj Saara din kya kiya tu" she asked.

"mom k saath baita... phir dupahar mein ham sab kavi aunty k paas gaye the... " He continued to tell every thing.

"Maa kaisi h... "

"she is very quiet... Mujhe dekhe patha nahin bahuth royi..."Sidharth said.

"Sidhaarth mein galath t nahin kar rahi h unk saath" She asked with a sob.

"Nahin Baby... tu yeh apne liye kar rahi h...Evu keliye kar rahi h... tu itna math soch... Sab kuch teek hoga sweetheart...." He assured.

"I miss you sidhaaarth.... Jaldi aa... Tumhare bagair... Yehan bahuth dar lagtha h...." She said.

"Baby....."

"Good night" She cut the call without waiting for his reply.

"Sala Road bhi block h" Sidharth was frustrated to see the long line of vehicles.

"Sid.... It will be cleared in sometime."David told sidharth.

"Zip your mouth.... because of you all this happened" He said. David sighed seeing the gesture. He is getting the same treatment from last two days.

"David! Can you have a word with the client to prepone the meeting to tomorrow evening" sidharth asked over the phone to his PA.

"Ohk boss... I'll try... " He said in confusion. The poor guy couldn't understand,how will be he able manage this at 1 am.

"If they are not in the same page, discuss with Ajay and arrange a meeting in Mumbai... " Sidharth said.

"Yes boss"

"Ok Good night" Sidharth cut the call.

But David couldn't it fulfill his duty.

"Chimpu.... Meri Sannu kahan gayi h.... "Eva asked nth time to Aju laying on his shoulder.

"Bacha aajayenge... Ro math Meri jaan... " He patted her back. Sana didn't come back from office this evening. Today he was out of the office for some meeting. The meeting wrapped up early and he picked Eva from school and returned to hom.

"Seema Didi... Aap Evu keliye juice aur snack pack kariye... Mein uski jacket Leke aatha hun".

"Bhaiya... Mein bhi aavun Apke saath Didi ke dundne ...." She asked.

"Nahin Didi... It's k ... Ap chintha math kariye... Woh ajayegi... " He told that more to himself.

The main door opened with a click. Evu looked frantically towards the door. She expected someone else. But she was happy seeing that person.

"Siddyyyy" Her voice was trembling . Sidharth ran to her and gathered her in arms. His eyes filled and flowed pepping kisses on her face.

"Sannu.... Meri Puthu aaye nahin siddy" She cried in his arms.

"Ladoo...Ro math bacha.. woh aajayegi... ... Apk sannu kahin bahar gaye honge...patha heina that chomu friend heina uski...kahin ghumne gaya hoga..." He consoled him.

"Sid... She already left from there... office Cab nahin liya security ne bathaya... She hired Uber" Ajay said holding Eva's jacket and a bag.

"what!... are you sure?"

"Yes... and one thing more... someone asked for her in school" Ajay whispered into sidharth's ear. Sidharth was terrified hearingthat.

"tu iske bad usko akele choda kya..." sidharth shouted.

"siddy math daato Chimpu ko...." Evu cupped his face.

"sorry yaar... tab mere dimag mein ek hi bath aaya... Evu ko ghar laana tha" Ajay said walking behind sidharth.

"Sidhaarth bhaiya.... aap kab aaye" The building Security Guard ran to him from the recpetion, When the get down from the lift.

"Abhi aaya mohan... Kaisa h... "

"Acha h... Mein uper aane wala tha... Ali bhaiya ko dekha nahin neeche..."

"Kyun kya hua..." Ajay asked.

"woh Sana didi k purse mil gaya mujhe Lift se... yeh dekho" he showed the wallet.

"Kahan se " Sidharth grabbed that in his hand. Her phone was inside.

"Lift k Bahar se Mila ... Baby k photo dekhe pehchan gaya mein... " He said.

" Tujhe kab Mila yeh... "

" Mujhe nahin jab mein duty pe join kiya na Ramesh ne diya... Usko sham mein hi mile the... Kya hua bhaiya Kuch gadbad h" He said.

" Mohan uncle Sannu aaye nahin Ghar" Eva who was silent till now told

"Mohan CCTV k footage dikhana" Ajay asked.

"Yeh dekh... She got down from the cab". They finally spotted Sana after 30 minutes of footage.

"Lift k dikha" Sidharth impatiently asked.

"Yeh dekho koi h... Lift mein..."

They saw Sidharth's Chacha and his bodyguard in the lift with a lady. Sana was uncomfortable seeing them. Bodyguard and the lady get down in the next floor. They saw him saying something to her . He grabbed her shoulder. She pushed him aside and hit on the place where sun never rise .

He was thankful to God that Eva was not watching . Sidharth grittedd his teeth. They watched in the corridor CCTV footages, Sana walking to his floor.

"Aju.... She is in my flat... We'll be there... School ka toh we'll decide something... I'll call maa.... please call Pri... They maybe tensed.... Ghar jaa... " He patted Ajay shoulder.

Ajay looked at the retreating figure of Sidharth and Eva , who was holding sidharth hand.

Sidharth knocked the door. She opened the door and wrapped her hands around him.
"Baby...."he kissed her head.

"Sannu Mera puthu teek h?" Eva asked. Sana picked her up and kisses her face.

"Ab teek hun... Tum log ayena... " Sidharth looked at her. She had a bath and changed into his one pair of t-shirt and a track suit. She turned around feeling his gaze. He saw her water dripping wet hair.

"Sannu yehan kyun aayi... Purse toh Mohan uncle ko mil gaye the" Eva asked cupping her face.

"Nahin bacha Sannu ko laga yehan bhul gayi woh isliye dundne aaye " Sidharth walked back to living area with a towel and hair dryer. He motioned her to sit on the floor as he sat on the sofa. He started to dry her hair using the towel. They heard blabbers of Eva. They sank into their own silence. She layed back on his lap hugging Eva  to her chest. Sidharth's fingers was gently massaging her scalp.

Pasand aaye to like karo...sorry again... Love you all