Chapter 53

Hi all....

Thank you for the wonderful comments in the last chapter... 
Love you....

Please vote and comments..

"Good afternoon Sidharth.... " Rian wished once he opened the door.

"Good after noon Rian.... How are you doing" He got up from the seat and shook his hands with  Rian. Sana looked at him, and she felt proud at her husband well mannered behavior. Being a CEO, He never showed off his position to anyone. He treated everyone equally. He preferred to called by his name rather than Sir. She knows that he has disliking towards Rian because of his flirting nature with her. But in professional ground he never showed that to him. 

"Hi Sidharth" Keerthi walked to him and gave him a hug. Sidharth then only noticed Sana there over Keerthi's shoulder. Her face frowned seeing that.

"She is too friendly with Boss. Junior tha college ka "David murmured knowing that he is adding the fuel.

"Hmm dikh Raha h" she said.

"Hey Everyone take a seat...." Sidharth said. Everybody seated around the round table. But What irritated Sana was, Keerthi is sitting beside him. "Kaise chipak rahi h kameeni... Kutha mujhe bhav tak nahin de raha h..." She said in mind.

"David Please call...Fareeda and Ajay"sidharth told. David nodded and dialled their number

"Keerthy first we can discuss Sana, I mean Shehnaaz 's matter... Then We can make her free" Rian told.

"Rian... she can wait right..."Keerthy told.

"aisa kyun" Sidharth asked.

"Sidharth.... there is nothing to discuss her matter here...This is a small matter" Keerthy started.

"Keerthy....I think I have to remind you something....anything related to any employee is not a small matter.. and Her matter will be in my top priority"He said in calm voice. David smirked and looked at sana.

"I know Sidharth... But She took a long leave in her probation period... Its not acceptable." Keerthi told.

"Sidharth.... its not like that... Before she was on her leave, She finished her assessment and passed that. I already informed the HR team the same. They delayed for no reason..." Rian told.  Sidharth looked at Shehnaaz.

"Sidhaaarth..... "

"Shehnaaz" he attended the call.

"Tujhe patha h kya hua...?"

"Nahin patha baby.... bolenge toh pata challenge" He was missing her like hell.

"I passed assessment test.... Rian ne bola... I'm so happy.... " She said.

"Arrey... wah... congratulations baby.... ab probation period bhi khatam...."He was really happy for her.

"Thank you.... tu kab ayega.... wahan se Delhi jaane k Kya zaroorath tha... we miss you" she told.

"I miss you too... raath mein call karenge... there is a meeting... bye"

"But Sidharth we didn't received any approval request."She told.

"Shehnaaz you have something to say" Sidharth asked gritting his teeth.Her silence, though unintentional, fueled Sidharth' anger.He wants her to stand up for herself.

"I have proof... I submitted on the same day... I have printouts  " she told and passed the papers to him. Sidharth raised his eyebrow at Keerthi,Seeing that her face lost its color.