Chapter 63

"Hi everyone....
Long time right????...
Sorry for the delay.... I have no excuses for this.... Itna samjho ... Low responses led to writers block... Genuinely.... I want your honest feedback.... It's like am talking to a wall... Comment k number increase Karne keliye nahin bol Rahi mein... Comment karo karke... I want that genuine review .... (Thanks for the Emojis....but I want words....) Sorry for the complaining....."

Pasand aaye toh like and comment karo... Thank you... Love you all...

Please read the previous chapter before.... To connect with the story....

"Laddoo... Jaake Sannu se comb aur hair tie box Leke aa... Chimbu Baal banayenge" Ajay told to Eva who was sitting beside him and watching TV.

"Siddy toh nahin aaye na... "She asked in confusion.

"Siddy Seedha Rohan uncle k Ghar aayenge... Traffic h barish k wajah se.... " He said.

"Oh... Phir teek h" she nodded and ran to her mother.

"Sannu... Comb aur blue box chahiye "she shouted. Sana was selecting her clothes for the dinner at Rohan's home.

"Evu... Sannu yeh pehan Rahi h... You want to twin with Sannu?" She showed a yellow suite.

"Yeh Siddy laaye the na Punjab se matching matching... Pehanungi..." She happily danced. Sana made her wear that cute Punjabi suit.

"Sannu pehnegi yeh chotu sleeve wala" she asked in confusion... She never saw her mom wears other than the full sleeves outside the home.

"Hmmm... Achi nahin lag Rahi " she looked herself in the mirror.

"Nahin bahuth pyaara.... Cutu puthu h..... Ek dam pataka" she winked.
"Ammaaa. Kahan se seeka tu yeh sab Evu.... " She asked. She showed her tongue in return and ran from there.

"Evu....." She shook her head.
Looking back at the mirror her eyes grew wider.

"Hayy rabba... Yeh Kya" there was purple blotches on her exposed chest. Her face grew older to crimson red.

Sidhaaarth....."

"Abey Gadhi.... Tere ek smile se apun k saare system Hila deti h tu... Subah yese pande k Tarah mere uper sothi heina... Tab tu hot lagthi h mujhe... Yeh hothon k yese pout banake Sidharth bulathi h tab hot lagthi h mujhe....samjhi" he pinched her lips.

"Hawww... Tujhe mein cute nahin lagthi" she asked.

"Oh God... Kaise Gadhi se shadi ki h meine"

"Bolna...." She poked his cheeks.

"Sweetheart.....Tu sabse zyada cute jab lagthi h tabhi mujhe tu hot lagthi h.... I was telling that...."he said. She smiled hearing that.

"I love you Sidhaaarth " she gave peck on his cheeks.

"I love you moreee...." He looked at her with his desired eyes.

The room was filled with anticipation as he sat against the headrest, and she straddled his lap. The air was thick with desire, and his hand roamed freely on her back, tracing delicate patterns along her skin. The atmosphere was electric, and neither of them could resist the pull of temptation.
As their lips met in a passionate kiss, time seemed to stand still. Their bodies intertwined, moving together perfectly. Their heartbeats echoed in rhythm.