Chapter 38

Hi Dears... 

it not upto the mark... spare me... and please  leave your views as comments.

"You're looking breathtaking baby." Sidharth  walked to her  stood infront of her as he was feeding everything in his memory. Wearing a hand embroidered black soft net saree and illusional neckline black blouse with net sleeves, she looked stunning.. Her long hair was tied into a bun and few tendrils were free on the sides. Her usual bare face is touched up with simple make-up and nude lipstick. However She only had big earrings on her ears as jewelry, she was glowing like moon. She shied away feeling his gaze. she wrapped her free flowing pallu around her shoulder.

"Sanu.... Maarkhayegi "She pushed sidharth aside and corrected her pallu.

"Badi" He was perpexled by her action.

"Kya Badi.... tujhe patha... I selected a sexy blouse for her... But she rejected it  because it has no sleeves and chose this... ok... i agreed...now See she is packaging herself with saree.." She said. Eva laughed hearing her bua's rant.

"Sometimes Badi is scary..."Sidharth chuckled.

"No Badi... you are scaring her, they way you're looking at her"She smirked. That made two people turn into red.

"Sannu Puthu..... ab Katrina Kaif lag rahi h... " Evu commented.

"I cannot agree more.... patakha h" Preethi winked.

"Baby are you comfortable... Nahin toh wear something you are comfortable" He asked wrapping his arms around her. She felt warmth  hearing his words. She nodded negatively and smiled looking at him.

"chalein?" He asked. She nodded.

He opened the passenger seat for her.  She sat there with blush.

"Laddooo... aaja Sannu k saath bait jaa" He called.

"Nahin mein back seat mein hun... Sannu k saree kharab hojayenge" She said and stood beside the door.

"Phir mein peeche baitthi hun... Puthu Siddy k paas baito..."

"Nahin... peeche... Siddy please kholo..." He opened the door and made sure she sat comfortably there. He get in the car and opened the center consol and grabbed two Roses from there. 

"Laddooo..." She peeped through the space between the two seats.

"For my beautiful bacha...." He gave the flower to her.

"thank you siddy."She kissed on his cheeks.

"And this for My stunning lady"He winked.

"Thank you sidharth" She said in the same tone of Evu...

"complete nahin hua... "He smirked showing her his cheeks. Her face turned pink. She kissed on his palm. "Thank you" he mouthed.

"Siddy... I saw chocolate there..."

"Haan... Meri Laddo keliye hi h.... But It's melted.... Dress kharab hojayenge..." He said.

"phir teek h...Ice cream khilayenge?" She asked .

"As you wish meri jaan" He said. Sana was adoring their interaction.

"Haan Haan... Icecream hi kha rahe ho do din se.... bimar hojayenge bacha yese... School nahin jaana h kya mere gudhu ko" she asked.

"Nahin School Acha nahin h...  " she said. Sana turned and looked at her face.

"Laddoo Seat pe bait jaa sweetheart. " Sidharth said.

"Mein bahar dekhungi.... Itni sare lights h" She pressed her face to the window and looked outside.

"Baby...." that came out as a husking voice.