Chapter 37

Hi All....

Jaldi aane k kushi mein vote and  bhi karo please.....

Sana felt a giddiness when she woke up in the morning. . She remembered yesterday's confession of sidharth. She felt like a teenage girl. Evu was still snuggled to her. She was surprised as she woke up before Evu.

"Meri Shona Puthu..."she kissed on her cheeks. She combed her hair back with her hands.

"Sannu udh gayi... goood morning sannu puthu" She kissed on her cheeks.

"Good morning mera bacha"

"Mein Late hogayi kya" She asked in confusion.

"Nahin bacha... Sannu woke up early" she said.

"Hayy phir teek h..."She giggled.

"Di... Mein Tea leke aathi hun... aap woh cookies or milk leke bahar jayiye"Sana said pouring the tea in the flask. Preethi walked out with her husband

"Akhi.... Bhaiyu.... Akhi bro....Rukh jao....Mein baath nahin karungi " Evu was running behind Akhi.
"Uncle Bhaiyu ko bolo.... Rukne ko... Mein Tak gayi hun" she said with a pout

"Akhi....what are you doing.... Bachi gir jayegi" He stopped hearing his father's voice.

"Pakad Liya meine" she giggled wrapping her hands around his legs. Navin laughed seeing that.

"Papa aap bhi na... We were playing... " He said.

"Agar bachi  gir jayege toh Teri mumma Teri soup banayenge" Navin joked.

"Usmein koi doubt hi nahin h.... "Preethi said.

"Bua.... Hospital jaa rahe ho ?" ,She ran to her.

"Nahin bacha....... Aj Bua chutti leli...  Meri Rajkumari Ghar pe h... Bua kaise Kam karenge wahan" she asked picking her up.  She sat beside Navin, who was immersed in the newspaper.

"Navin uncle is like my dadda..." She said.

"Dadda... Kaun h bacha...." Navin asked.

"Angel bulathe the mujhe Dadda... But Rabji k paas h ab" she said. 

"Jiju... Uske Dadaji h..He always reads newspaper in the morning...yese Bahar baitke.... And Kam se Kam teen cup chai k baad hi udhte the" Sana said coming with tea and gave to everyone.

"Tere jiju bhi Kam nahin h... Chai aur newspaper k bagair iske subah nahin hothi" Preethi said.

"Mujhe bhi do chai... Ittusa..." Evu showed her thumb and forefinger at distance.

"Nahin puthu... Dekho... Bua ne chocolate milk banaya h Apke liye" Sana said.

"mujhe nahin chahiye" she said with a pout.

"Phir mumma mereko dedo.... it's looks yummy"akhi said.

"Hayy... choti bachi k doodh  pe nazar daal rahe ho... sharam nahin h....bhaiyu too bad" She grabbed her milk glass.

"yes too bad Akhi" Preethi helped her to drink the milk.

 Everybody laughed seeing that  except Akhi.

"Sanu Di yeh kaise dialogues h... Badi maa bhi yese nahin bolthe" He was surprised.

"isliye toh Dadi amma bolthe h ham isse" Sana Said.

"Bachi ko tang math karo... Look she is finishing her milk..." Navin said.

"haan wahi toh Meri itni achi bachi h.... log kamakha badnam karthe h usse" Preethi said .