Chapter 1

Sana looked outside through the window. The road was muddy. They road side were dotted with lots of tall coconut tress, traditional Kerala houses, contemporary modern houses, different types of trees, especially rubber trees , paddy fields. She could see some of the rivers on the sides also.  She can only see the greenery. The road has lots of turn.

"Uncle yeh kya kar rahe h log???" She looked some people were collecting some yellow flowers from a tree.

"Beta woh golden shower bolthe hn... Kal vishu h uske liye...."he said.

"Sir... Ividennu left or right?"(yehan se right aur left"  His words cut by drivers words.

"Left... " He said. "And slow down near that board" he pointed out a board. She saw a board with malayalam and English writings. It said "Natanam". It has some pictures of different types of dance forms.

The gate was open. Kavitha, 50+ woman was waiting them at the gate. She adorned a beautiful Kanchipuram  saree . Some Jasmin flavours also in her hair.

"Porch Tak le jao mujhe yehan utarke..."he said to driver.

"Uncle mein aur Evu  bhi  yehan utarenge... Heina puthu" she asked to Eva.

"Haan Nanu...."she said in excitement.
The get down from the car. His wife ran to them in excitement.

"Hayy... Sannu... Yeh Kavi naani h... Ham Kavi naani k Ghar aaye kya"Eva asked to Sana.

"Yeh Galat baath heina... Aap naanu ko nahin jaanthe... But naani ko jaanthe h"sreedhar picked her up in his arms.

"Kyunki...  Naani mujhe Milne aayi thi... Aap nahin aayena... Ap toh busy the" she said and her baby voice.

"Kaise ho beta" Kavi came to them and hugged Sana tightly.

"Teek hun... Maasi... Apko patha heina " she said with fade smile.

"Arey... Chod un gadhon ko"she said.

"Naani paas aaja bachaa" she extended her hands. Eva was more excited .

"Abey yaar... Tumlogon milaap hogaya tho mere ko bhi Milo yaar"  They heard maa's voice.

"Aathi hun maa" Sana ran to her. Driver opened the trunk. Sreedhar take the wheel chair out. He rolled to the wheel chair to her. Sana opened the door. She try to carry Asha from the seat.

"Nahin bacha... Mein karunga... You are tired ..." He said and carried her sat in the wheel chair. He rolled her to the his home. There was seating arrangement in the porch. It was two storied   house. They compound has lots of trees and plants. The garden has different varieties of flowers and fruits. 

They were sitting in the living area. It has lots of photo frames on the wall. Not some family photographs. It was of different types of plants and different type of art forms. They had changed in to fresh clothes after shower. Sana was in a simple palazzo and a kurti. Asha was in her simple cotton nighty. Sana was pressing her legs sitting on the floor. Eva was talking with Kavitha sitting in her lap

"Aree... Ajao yaar bhukh lagi h.. mujhe" sreedhar called them from the kitchen.

"Yeh abhi bhi yesa h... Kabhi bhi bhukh nahin khatam hotha iska" Asha laughed at her brother.

"Didi... Apko patha nahin yeh kitna dimag sadaatha h... Uska bas chale toh har time khatha rehtha. Yeh".Kavitha scoffed at her husband. She put Eva down from her lap.

"Aa...Bache khaana khathe hn... Itni der hogayi... " She picked Eva in her arms and said to Sana.

They sat around the dinner table.