Chapter 47

Hi all...

Kaise ho....happy reading..... Inline comment and vote dedo yaar .. please 🥺

She heard the ringing of doorbell. She swiftly lifted Eva from her lap and carefully placed her on her shoulder and walked hastily to attend the door. When she reached their he already opened the door. She gently set Eva down on the couch.He entered, taking off his shoes before completely disregarding her presence. He sat beside Eva and casually placing his bag on the coffee table. She waited him to look at her.

"Meri Laddoo sogayi kya" She heard him saying when she poured a glass of water for him. She extended the glass infront of him. He lifted his face, his eyes meeting hers in a brief moment of connection. He took the glass and drink it in one go. she snatched the empty glass from his grasp and placed it down on the nearby table. He looked at her, bewildered by her reaction. Confusion flickered across his features as he got up from the couch, turning away as if to leave. She grabbed his hands.

"Sidhaarth ...."She called. It felt like ages for him to hear that from her mouth. He gaze fixed on her tear stained face.It didn't know when his eyes filled and flowed.

"Kahan gaya tha kuthey tu... kitna dar gayi thi patha mein patha h tujhe" She wrapped her hands around him.He smiled hearing that kuthey from her. He felt his heart beating again. She sobbed silently on his chest. He gently caressed her back.

"kuch kaam tha"He said.

"toh phone nahin kar sakthi... ek message toh daal sakthe heina" She asked.

"Sana It has been days you didn't attend my calls....I knew Laddo would be asleep.... I So I didn't call you.... phir phone bhi dead hogatha" He said pulling apart from his body.

"Sidhaarth.... Sorry... aage se nahin karungi aisa.... Please call karlena.... Dar gayi thi mein..." She said wiped her tears.

"Wow... that's surpising you still care for me..... No need sweetheart.... " he turned to leave. It pained her heart.

"Khana khake jaa..." She said.

"Bhukh nahin h... " he walked to guest room.

Sana carefully lifted Eva into her arms and made her way towards the room. The little girl nestled against her, feeling safe and secure in her mother's embrace. As they entered the room, Sana gently placed Eva on the bed.With a slight pout on her face, Sana glanced towards the dining table

"Hayy kutha... Mujhe bhukh lagi h" she murmured under her breath.

Sidharth walked out of the guest room after changing into his home clothes. He glanced the dinner table. He opened the lids of the bowls placed in the table.

"Yeh khayi bhi nahin Kya... " he walked to the room. Eva was tugged under the blanket. He heard water dripping sound from the washroom. He understood she is in the washroom.He saw the balcony door is open.

"Abey... Yeh kyun nahin band ki" he closed the door. He notices her phone and Evu's story book on the table in the balcony. He picked up those along with water bottle and walked inside. He saw she emerging from the washroom.

"Sorry... Mein door bell sunke bhul gayi door band karna" she said drying her face with the towel.

"Itne time bahar kya kar rahi thi..." He asked.

"Woh Evu ko sula rahi thi"  She said.

"hmmm... but Raat mein bahar aise math baitna... It's not safe" He said

"Hayy... bahar thodi baiti mein... balcony mein thi.... yehan kaun ayega"  She murmured.

"Machar"

"...." she looked at him in wide eyes.

"Machar ... Mosquito... ayenge.... wahi bola" He said. She gritted her teeth seeing his attitude.
"Kutha"

"I'm feeling hungry.... Khane keliye kuch h?" He asked walking outside. She followed him. He sat on  one of the chair. She stood their with a pout. "He didn't asked even"she talked herself

"Aise khade hone se pet nahin bharenge" he said started to eat. She sat silently and ate her food. He smirked seeing that  and mentally laughed.

Evu wake up from her sleep. She  was wrapped by two pairs of hands. Her nose was touching a warm wall, she knows that's her Siddy. Her back was pressed to a softy pillow,  that's her Sannu. Without opening her eyes ,a sweet smile drew on her face. She opened her eyes and looked at her Siddy's face. She can only see her Siddy's throat. Yesterday Evu didn't see her Siddy , when she went to sleep. Normally, Siddy is the one who always tells a story to her when she is going to sleep. However, ever since they came back from Delhi, Siddy and Sannu have not been talking much. But now, Siddy is sleeping with them again. Siddy will tell a story to her and they will sleep cuddling each other. When Sannu comes, she will lie on the edge of the bed. Evu will ask her to come and cuddle with them, but Sannu will not listen.  But Every morning when she wakes up Evu will be sandwiched between them. Siddy's hands will be wrapped on Sannu's body. And Sannu's will be on Siddy's. She giggled remembering that.

"Good morning Siddy Puthu" she said kissing her cheeks.

"....."

"Siddy.... "

"....."

"Siddy Puthu"

"Soja Laddoo... Aj office nahin h" she felt her Siddy's pulling her more into him.

"Hayy... Yese kaise hothe h... Udho... Mein bachi hun... Udh gayi... But Sannu aur Siddy hamesha late hotha h " she said.

"Puthu... Soja bacha" Her Sannu said.

"Sab bachon ko mumma Papa udhate h .... Inko dekho... Yeh mere Siddy aur Sannu kaise so rahe h." She got a trick.  She just slipped from their hold slowly and climbed out of the  bed.

She looked at  Siddy and Sannu. They moved to each other and cuddled. She giggled seeing that.

"Cutu puthus h... Mere Siddy and Saanu" she walked to washroom.

Sidharth woke up from his peaceful sleep hearing notices from washroom . He slowly opened his eyes. The sight warmed up his soul. Sana was snuggling to him, holding him into a tight embrace. He looked around.

"Good morning Siddy Puthu" she shouted on top of his voice. He felt a movement from Sana. She opened her eyes and her eyes locked with him. She smiled looking at him. But realization hit them suddenly, Sana pulled away her body with a jerk.

"Hayy... Good morning bolo donom" Evu said.

"Good morning baby" Sana said hugging her and kissing on her forehead.

"Good morning Laddoo" he walked to her and kissed on her head.

It was a Sunday,Sana was cleaning the kitchen cabinet after their brunch.   Maa and tai went to meditation center and Preethi returned to Delhi. Sidharth was busy with his online meeting in the other room.

"Meena Aunty... Deva kab ayenge ab" Eva asked.

"Patha nahin baby. Aayenge toh saath layenge.... Parson bhi Aapke bare mein pucha tha..." Meena said.

"Hayy.... Meine Jo gift diya uske birthday k woh diya apne" She asked all excited.

'haan... Pasand aayi... Thank you bhi bola baby ko" Meena said.

"Meena Didi neeche k shop se curd Leke ayenge? Mere Dress to kharab h... Change Karne k man nahin h... Please" she asked like a baby.

"Sana Didi... Mein Apke help keliye hi yehan hun...aap yese please kyun bol Rahi h" she smiled.

"Nahin... Aap ko aur Kam bhi heina..." She said.

'nahin Didi mein leke aathi hun... Kuch aur chahiye toh list dedo... Mein Leke aathi hun..."Kamala said washing her hands.

"Sannu mein bhi jaun?" Evu asked all excited. Sana couldn't said no. She nodded her head. She grabbed Meena Didi's hand walked outside.

Please vote ☺️🙏🥺