chapter 56

Hi dears....
Padho... man kare toh vote karo.... now again the votes are going down... isliye update bhi dene k man nahin ho Raha... and  I love you all....

Please vote and comment karooo...

"Siddy.... Kahan pe ho"He attended  call with a smile.

"Laddo.... Siddy is on the way to hotel.. check in k baad Meeting mein Jayega...  Kya kar Rahi h Meri jaan?" He asked seeing her on the screen .

"Mein... rest kar Rahi hun... aj Sannu inna bada worksheet karwayi.... "Evu said with a pout. She was laying lazily on the couch.

"Hawww... Kadooz sannu" He said
She laughed hearing that.

"Uffooo... mein bhul gayi... Siddy David uncle ko phone dedo" She said.

"Oyye Kya hua" Sidharth asked.

"Dedo... phir bolthi hun" she said sternly.

"Hi Evu baby" David waved her seeing on the screen.

"Hi... David uncle... mein ek baath bolne keliye call kiya h"she said.

"Bolo aap...."

"Mere Siddy  ek hi cigarette peethe h ab din mein ok.... "

"Haan... ab Boss smoke hi nahin karthe" David told.

"Hm... but meeting k bad uncle log mere Siddy ko smoke Karne keliye bolthe h tab aap unko mana karo ok" she asked cutely.

"Baba mein kaise..."

"Aap yaad dilao Siddy ko  I'll tell Evu... phir Siddy smoke hi nahin karenge"She showed her tongue.

"Haan haan"Sidharth laughed hearing that.

"Yeh andar k khabarein Laddoo ko kaun Leke dete h" Sidharth was curious.

"Chimpu...." She giggled

"Chimpu ko toh mein.... "Sidharth wanted to smash his head.

"Koina puthu " she told. David and the driver  looked Sidharth in bewildered.

"Oyyee... Bas" Sidharth said.

"And David uncle... mere Siddy ko time pe Khana khane ko bolo... aur aur.... "She was looking at the opposite side. She asked in gesture.

"Wahan kaun h " Sidharth asked. Without saying anything Eva turned phone. Sana was  asking her not to show her.

"Wah beta... Meri bachi ko instructions de Rahi h wahan chupke se bait k" Sidharth told.

"Hayy meine bas Khana khane ko bola aur Chai Kam peene ko baaki Kuch nahin bola... K .bye " she grabbed phone and cut the call. Sidharth smiled looking at his blank screen. She was acting like a   newly wed all of a sudden. When he was bidding bye to her cheeks were red.

"Sannu... it's rude... Aise kyun cut kiya... "Eva asked with a frown. Sana bit her tongue.

"Sorry" she picked her ear.

"Sannu ne toh bola... hamesha dusaron k baath sunni chahiye " she climbed on her lap.
"Haan.... it's actually rude to cut call on Someone's face. But Siddy ko samach aayenge.... " Sana said kissing her forehead.

"Aisa kyun" Eva was not convinced.

"Kyunki Siddy hamare heina ..... no formalities required......" she combed her hair with hands.

"Sannu...." she snuggled to Sana's chest

"Hmmmm" she hummed expecting a question.

"Rabji itna acha Siddy kyun bheja hamare liye" Eva asked in a low voice. She smiled and kissed her hand