Chapter 55

Hey all....

Kaise ho.... Meri tabiyath toh teek ho Rahi h Alhamdulillah....

Keep reading.... vote and comment... I think Kuch log last update miss kar diya...

"ab bahuth hogaya Rona dhona " he cupped her face and wiped her tears. She nodded negatively and snuggled to his chest.

"Pehle kyun nahin bathaya mujhe.... kamakha itne din jhagada kiya.... " He said.

"Tune mujhe ek Baar bhi nahin manaya... kadooz banke ghum rahatha... kadooz mereko boltha h.. but tujhe patha tu kuthey jaise behave kar Raha tha" she slapped on his chest.

"Abey... tu ne bola mein yeh shadi nahin manthi.... meine nahin " he said.

"Toh mere bolne se Kya hogaya... badal gaya Kuch... "she got up from his lap.

"Baby... I was joking..." he pulled her to his lap.

"Zyada baby buby math kar... tu Kitne din hogaya mujhe shehnaaz bulaake "she bit on his cheeks. He laughed loudly.

"It pissed you right.... I knew that" he showed his tongue.

"Kutha h tu kutha " she glared at him.

"But kuthon wali harkath tune kiya h" He gently grasped her lips with his two fingers, a playful gesture that brought a smile to both their faces. Little did they know, this innocent act would ignite a fiery passion between them. Within seconds, the air around them seemed to grow hotter, as the intensity of their connection intensified.

His gaze became fixated on his her plump lips, and her gaze was on his lips. It had been days since he had truly tasted the sweetness they held, and the longing within him grew stronger with each passing moment. Sana sensed his hesitation in his behavior.

"Kiss me Sidhaaarth.... " she whispered making him startled. He looked at her eyes in intense. "Please "she pulled him towards her. It was the last string for Sidharth. He captured her pump lips with his chapped one. The softness of her lips against his was like a sweet melody, intertwining their souls in a dance of fervor. It was a kiss that held promises of a love that transcended boundaries, a love that would withstand the tests of time.They were married for more than one month now. This was the first kiss they shared in passion. His hands wandered around her clothed body. She adjusted herself to straddling position wrapping her legs around his torso.

As their lips finally parted, they were left breathless, their hearts pounding with a newfound intensity. They kissed many times before, savoring the sweetness of each tender touch. But now, their lips locked in an embrace, they feel a profound sense of fulfillment. The knowledge that they are married now adds an extra layer of significance to their intimate moments.... It was a kiss that changed everything, a kiss that marked the beginning of a journey filled with love,trust and passion.

She get down from his lap with tinted cheeks. He walked to her and pinned her to the wall. He looked at her intensely and hungrily kissed her again. She tried to match his pace but failed terribly. He lifted her up grabbing her bottom and made her legs wrap around his torso. His hands shifted from bottom her back to her side. Her duppata was making hindrance to touch her curves. He pulled and threw it aside. He pushed his hands inside her Kurti's slit and but to his disappointment he got touch with another fabric piece that was tucked inside her palazzos. He looked at her with confusion. He broke the kiss and asked.

"Yey Kya h... iske andar" he pulled that out.

"Woh... woh... Kuch... inner wear h" she couldn't meet his eyes. She felt his warm hands touched her naked back. A shiver ran down her spine, and her breath caught in her throat. The sensation was intoxicating, causing her body to tingle with anticipation. She tried to hide her face in crook of his neck. His hands moved up and find the hook of her bra.