Chapter 18

Hi all!!!

Kaise ho miss kiya mujhe...
Love you all.....

"Bachaa... dheere" Preethi called out for Eva. she was running and hopping through the corridor.

"no... no.... maza aatha h" she said touching her two ponies.

"arey baba... look... rush h dekh... gir jayengi ... Bua will hold you come." she extended her hand. It was Friday and the hospital is packed with patients.

"No... I'm a big girl... and i should walk myself" she said in serious.

"who told you this" Preethi di asked with a smile.

"Dadi told me...  i'm a big girl now... school jaana heina... isliye... toh i should drink khub saara milk... and dont let anyone to hold me... tabhi toh mein Siddy jaisa banungi... strong" sh sowed her tiny biceps. The assistant , who was following them laughed loudly hearing that.

"achaaawww... teri dadi is jealous isliye bolthi h yese... she cannot hold you no?" Preethi said grabbing her hand.

"ok then i don't have to drink yukky yukky milk" she asked happily. Preethi   put her hand on her forehead. Eva always make excuses to drink milk. So Maa came up with this idea.

"No... No aise nahin... Bade hone keliye woh sab karna padega"she Said.

"Buaaaaaaa" She called her rolling her eyes and putting her hands on her side.

"kya hua" she asked suppressing her smile. Eva was looking cute in her polka dot jumpsuit and that serious face.

 Eva was looking cute in her polka dot jumpsuit and that serious face

"Bua.... You know na Eva is smart..... Budhu math banao" she said.

"I know my daadi Amma  is the super smart.... " She  bend down and picked her in arms and bite on her cheeks.   Eva broke in to laughs.

"hayy bua math karo... tickly tickly ho rahi h" 
Eva said.  she kissed her cheeks and put her on the floor.

"Lena... give Evu's bag back... she is a big girl she'll carry that" Preethi winked at her assistant.

"hawww bua.... I'll not carry... I can only walk by myself.... and chote bachosen woh sab nahin karwathe... child labo h" she said

"bacha child labo nahin child labour... aap teek bol rahe ho.... bachon se kaam karwana achi baath nahin h" she laughed.

"Dr.... bachon ko self reliant hona chahiye na... aise hamesha ham hold karna acha nahin heina" Lena asked to Preethi.

"ek tarf socho toh you are right... but we have to make them feel like... koi bhi kaam mushkil h toh... we will be there... we will hold them... unko kisik help lena ya... kisi pe depend karna... embarassing nahin hoga... My mom says... we always have to show our shoulders to children.... and eva ko hi dekho.. woh kitni mature h...phir bhi... hame ehsaas dilana chahiye... ham h saath mein...."