Chapter 19

Hi... Kaise hoooo...

HAppy reading... agar pasand aa rahe toh vote karo... Low response and comment k karan man udh jaatha h... isliye update itni slow hothi h... sorry

"wahan sab teek heina..." Preethi asked him rubbing his biceps.

"I don't know yaar... He is such a jer.k.... how could a human threaten his mom with a knife... He did that... abhi Evu udhke aake apne sannu k puchega togkMein kya bolun... " He sat on the sofa.

"Montu... What are you doing? Yese baitega tu... Just call the security and ask them to check CCTV... We'll get a clue... Aise Bina bathaye kahin nahin jaathi woh... I'll call Ajay.... " She said.

"Oh...k" he said.
They heard ringing of door bell. He ran and opened the door.

There she was!!!

"Shehnaaz!!!" He pulled her and wrapped his hands around her.

"Where were you baby.... I thought we lost you" he choked while saying.

"Sidhaaarth... Kya hua baba" she hugged him back and patted his back. She felt his hold tighten around her.

"Montu... Andar aane de usse" they heard Preeti di's voice from behind. She detached from him.

"Itna late kyun hua" he cupped her face.

"Woh.... Mein ... Bataungi... Yaar paani chahiye" she said.

"Ohk... Ohk....come inside....I'll get water for you" He said and walked inside.

"Bacha Kahan gayi thi tu" Preethi Di asked hugging her tightly.

"Yeh lene" she showed the shopping bags in her hands.

"Shopping pe gaye the... Kiske saath bache... "Preethi asked sitting beside her.

"What... ???? Sidharth came with water.

"Woh Rian aur.... " Her words cut by the breaking of glass. She flinched in hearing this

"Baaki sab yehan aag mein baite h.....  Madam ko ghumna phirne k shauk Chada hua h... Are you out of your mind " His voice trembled in her ear.

" Sidhaaarth... " Her voice shivered in her mouth.

"Don't ..... Give me explanations...  What the fuck are you thinking yourself...jhansi k Rani... Ek pagal aadmi jaan maar Raha h uske liye.. usko shopping k padi h... Sirf shopping hi kyun apne Rian k saath clubbing aur party bhi karke wapas aathe" He inched to her and grabbed her shoulder

"Montu... Behave your self.... " Preethi's pushed him aside."tu itne badakne kliye woh kiya  kya h "

"Badi....Tu beech mein math aa ... Don't take her side" he said.

"Kyun... ??? She is an independent woman. She can do whatever she want... Haan woh uske friends k saath shopping mein gaye h... Ismein galath kya h... Don't brace her" she shouted.

"You know what.... Baad mein jaao tumlog... Mein kaun hotha hun.... independency and women empowerment k jhande udhavo.... I'm leaving... Apke friends and independence apko Mubarak...  Mein nahin aaunga ab beech mein sorry" he folded his hands and walked outside slamming the door.

Preethi sat on the sofa. Sana was crying silently.

"Bacha don't take him wrong.... He was scared....woh aise hi h... Uska Pyaar  yese hi aathe h.... Sorry" Preethi consoled her hugging her.

"Woh... Woh mein yese nahin gayi... Woh log bahuth force kiya tha mujhe... Isliye.. isliye Nahin toh mein nahin jaathi" she sobbed.

"I know bacha... But inform karna tha na... Phone kyun nahin ki"