Chapter 54

Hi...
Kaise ho...

Sorry for being gayab.... tabiyath teek nahin h....
Agar pasand aaye toh vote and comment karo... unke Bina aage nahin badenge

Sana's heart sank as she caught sight of Sidharth emerging from the washroom, fresh from his bath. It had been two long days since the incident at the office,He seemed distant, avoiding any physical contact as he slipped into the guest room to sleep separately from her and their daughter. Sana couldn't help but gaze longingly at him, her eyes filled with tears. He totally avoided her and combed his hair. She looked at him with a pout.

"Baath karni h Mujhe" She told.

"Karo... kisne rokha" he  walked out without sparing any glance.

"Hayy terese Karni h" she grabbed his hands.

"But I don't want" he picked his phone.

"Maaf kar sidhaaarth..... baath kar... sorry na" she tried to turn him towards her.

"Ma'am please haath chod dijiye.... I want to make a call" he told freeing his from her hold.

"Hayy Kaisa kadooz h yeh... mein do din se peeche padi hun.... " she told in mind.

"Abey... donom aajao... bhukh lagi h... " he told. Ajay and Evu went to drop Maa and tai to railway station as their meditation group is visiting Jagannath Puri.    She walked to kitchen with a wicked smile. 

"Bas hogaya uska manana itne mein hi Tak gayi..." Sidharth said  in mind. He saw her opening the fridge and grabbing the watermelon. He frowned looking at her. She sat on the kitchen stool and started to cut that with a big knife. That can challenge any swords. He tried to ignore that and  walked to the room. Sana was disheartened with his behavior.

"Woh ab mujhe Pyaar nahin kartha...."

Her eyes welled up , she tried to slice the melon. But before that a veiny arms grabbed the knife.

"Isse bada chaaku nahin h miliKya Ghar mein... Badi aayi... Watermelon khane wali... " He pushed her aside and sat on the same chair ignoring the vacant one. She smiled through her wet eyes.

"Yeh mere liye nahin mere pati keliye h... " she said leaning to him.

"Abey yaar... Akele chod mujhe" he said in irritation. But at the se time he was happy for she calling him Pati .

"Sannuu.... puthu... yeh dekh Kya laayi hun mein" Evu ran  to her with two rose flowers in her hand.

"Hayy... thank you puthu" Sana kneeled down in front of her.

"Bas Sannu ko Siddy ko nahin" Sidharth turned to her wiping his hands in a towel.

"Aise kaise... Siddy puthu ko bhi h" she gave him.

"Thank you sweetheart... Kya special h?" Sidharth asked.

"Kuch special nahin h.... signal pe ek bacha yeh bech Raha tha jaathe waqt... Chimpu..poor bhaiya lelo saare... phir Kya.... leli... total 15 ya 16 tha.... wahan jaake maa k saare friends ko dekhe aaye" Ajay told.

"Haan... chocolate thodi de sakthi  mein unhe... isliye flower diye" she said in proud.

"Awww.... how sweet..... " he peppered her face with kisses,her giggles resonated in the house. Sana kissed on her head seeing them happy.

"Aju bhaiya.... woh baath hi nahin kar raha h mere se usse bolo baath Karne ko" after dinner she was sitting with Ajay in the living.

"Kudh kaand kiya na ab bhugtho.... " he shrugged.