Chapter 30

As usual... Unedited....

Please do vote .. Please please inline comment bhi karo yaar...🥲🥲🥲

"teek h... Tu manne wala toh nahin h" she said .

"Ye hui na baath... Take care baby" he kissed her head.

"Bye Sannu puthu... " Evu kissed her cheeks.

"Bye chimpu" she ran after sidharth.

"Yeh Kya tha Aju bhaiya.... Yese achanak Kuch sochtha h... Phir boltha h" Sana said.

"You think so... Kal puri raath baitke sochliya hoga... School mein jaake koi Evu keliye pucha heina... And evening mein Tere saath Jo hua... Kuch toh Socha hoga.... " Ajay said.

"Hein... ? " Sana asked with wide eyes.

"Tujhe Kya lagtha h.... Rita maa ko wahan kyun Leke woh treatment de rahe h... To avoid Dad's family... Maa yehan ho toh... They will come and make her life hell... " He said.

"Apke Montu toh khatarnak h bhai... " Sana said.

"Khatarnak k saath ..... Intelligent logical and full of love and care" Ajay said. She nodded her head with a blush.

"ShehnaaZ dear ... You have a call from HR " Her colleague Bindya said.

"Leave keliye hoga" she said with a smile.

"Darling I'll miss you" Ryan said with a sad face.

"Too bad Boss .. yese nahin pigalne wali h hamari Sana...." Her other colleague Jyothi told.

"Add on that.... Ajay Sir k bicep dekha heina... Aap unki behen pe line mar rahe h.... Kaam k saath saath  Aapke haddi k bhi band bajenge..."Bindya told.  Everybody laughed hearing that.

"Aju bhaiya ka toh patha nahin unke bhai toh zaroor Kuch karenge" Sana murmured and walked to HR.

"Laddooo... Siddy has a meeting.... You'll wait here or....?" He asked coming out of his washroom. Eva was sitting on his chair and watching video in his mobile.

"I'll wait here..." She smiled.

"Kuch h toh yehan se 233 dial karke Mithali Aunty ko bulana ok... And finish that juice in the zipper..." He walked to her and kissed  her cheeks.

"Siddy.. yeh lo... Phone 30 minutes hogaya... "She extended his mobile with a pout.

"Meri perfect bacha.... " He kissed again her cheeks. She was so perfect that, she don't know how to throw tantrums.

"My Siddy is the best" she smacked kiss to his cheeks. 
David came inside after knocking.

"Sorry yaar...am coming "Sidharth took his phone.

"Bye laddoo" he bid bye and walked outside. David waved at her silently.

"Bye uncle" she waved back with a giggle.

Evu heard a knock at her door.

"Yes come in " she said sitting straight on the sofa.

"Laddooo.... "

"Hayy yeh toh Siddy the" she ran to him.

"Laddoo worksheet complete ki? " He asked packing his office back.

"Na...I did coloring ....homework Akele Maza nahin aatha " She scrunched her nose

"Ladddoooo... I'm hearing this first time... Kaun  maze keliye homework kartha  h yaar" he laughed loudly.

"Laddoo" she showed her tongue.

"Acha beta" he gently pulled her cheeks.

"Tere Sannu se aj pitengi mein... She reminded me 2 times" he said with pout. Eva giggled hearing that.