Chapter 34

Hi all... Itne ache responses aaye last update mein ... Mein apne aapko rok nahin paaya.... Love you all... Comment karo... Vote karooo..

Unedited

Ajay drove the car into the car porch.

"Kuch zyada hi volume nahin h Kya tv k... " Ajay asked. Ajay noticed Sidharth was in some thought... He shook Sidharth's hands.

"kya?"

"Tv k volume dekh... idhar tak aarahe h" Ajay said.

 Sidharth opened the door. He heard a loud scream coming from inside.

"Fck... It's not tv.... Laddooo k h.... "He dashed into the house, not bothering to close the door. Ajay followed him.

"Laddooo... Shehnaaz...baby Kya hua" he shouted. He saw Eva was crying loudly in shehnaaz's arms and Navin's papa tending to her.

"Laddooo... " He embraced her tightly.

"Kya hua mere Bache ko ... " He asked.

"Siddyy.... Mere haath .... Yeh ... Yeh" Eva criedloudly.

"Mein Kuch puch Raha hun shehnaaz Kya hua" he shouted at Sana. She was crying silently.

"Maamu... Baby k haath door k beech aayi....." Akhi said.

"Bache k dyan nahin rakh sakthi tu... Kahan gaye the Bache ko chod k.... " He raisedhisvoice.

"Woh Sanu Di kitchen mein thi..."

"Kitchen mein kaun mar gaya tha teri... bachi ko Akele chodke jaane k"His outrage was overwhelming his sense..

"Sidharth... Kuch nahin hua... Ice pack lagaya h...  " Navin's Papa, himself a doctor told him.

"Ro math Meri jaan... Please show me your hands... " He cradled her in arms sitting on of the couch. Sana tried to grab her hands.

"Tu dur hi rahe... Let me see... "

"Siddy math daato Sannu ko " Evu sobbed.

"Sidharth.... Bachi dar jayegi.... Don't shout" Ajay said.
Sidharth examined her small fingers. Fortunately, no big mishap happened. Sana leaned to him and cried silently.  Once the pain subsided Evu slept in his arms.

He walked to the room where he is staying with Ajay. Sana silently followed him.  He made her lay on the bed. He checked her palm again and kissed on it.   Sana was silently  standing beside him. 

"Montu Abhi zyada chillayenge toh kaan k neeche ek chaped mardunga" ajay said before closing the door.

 He looked at her. He noticed her red puffy face.

"Idhar aa" he grabbed hand pulled her to him. He made her sit on his lap. She wrapped her hands around his neck and cried silently. Her body was trembling with fear.

"Shehnaaz... hogaya hogaya" he patted her shoulder. He was not calmed down.  He looked Evu and caressed her hair with his other hands.

"bahuth pain hotha h sidhaarth .... mere bachi ko mein sambhal nahin paayi... mereko kush rakhne woh jaan deti h... mein nahin kar paayi.... mein ek achi maa nahin h.... mein nahin hun...." She cried in his arms. Sidharth realized his stupidity.

"No... Meri jaan.... You're the best mumma... aise nahin rothe.... Sorry  usk rona dekhe gussa aaya...."

"Nahin Sidharth... bahuth dard hotha h yese.... jab mein choti hothi toh.... ek baar Shanaya didi ko Daadu k kamare mein jaane ko rokha tha....toh Shanaya di ne ek bar kiye the.... dekh abhi tak h mere hath mein nishan...."She showed her hands.  There he saw cuts on her ring finger and little finger. He intervened his fingers with her and kissed on the marks.