Chapter 21

Hi kaise ho saare... Major writer block mein hun... 6 week k mehanathi h yeh... Write delete.. write delete mein jaake yeh likhi h.... Pasand aaye toh vote karo... It's means a lot...

"yaar aj match day tha... uss kutta ditched me" Sidharth said sprawling on the couch watching the TV in despair.

"hayy tu phirse leta Sidharth... tujhe Sona nahin" Sana came to living room braiding her long hair.

"abey match h... start hogaya... ab jaayega toh mass miss hojayega...tu jaa" he said.

"Aise bore hoke kyun dekh rahe h" she asked.

"Without company Maza nahin ayega" he said.

"Mere company chalega... " She asked sitting at his foot.

"What... You know football...."he sat straight.

"Hayy tu kya samajhtha h mujhe... Sports captain thi school k .. and football team k bhi captain thi.. Hilltop boarding school k page pe dekh... Mere photo bhi h... Trophy k saath." She said in proud.

"What!!!!are you serious.?" He fished through his phone. Finally he realized she is right.

"Wah baby ..... Tu cute thi yaar.... And smart bhi " he took a screenshot of that picture. Sana blushed hearing that.

"Sidharth Kuch bhi tu screenshot kyun nikala..."

"Meri Marzi" he shrugged. She smiled hearing that.

"Neeche Chadar bichayen... " She asked. He nodded happily.

Within five minutes they were set for the match with some snacks and cool drink.

"Ladoo ko Leke aa... Hamare paas sojayegi woh" Sidharth said.

"hayy seema kya sochenge" she asked

"abey usmein kya... if she woke up in the middle... she'll look for you Gadhi" he said. She walked to room reluctantly and come with Eva. she laid her in between them . Eva stirred in the sleep. Sidharth gahered her in his arms and rocked gently made her sleep on his chest leaning to the couch.

"hayy... sidharth usko kyun udhaya...."

"abey chup chap bait" he said.

"You are really obsessed with Evu" she teased.

"And with you too "he winked. A beautiful blush adorned on her face. He signalled her come near him. She scooted to him. He wrapped his hands around her.

They were so engrossed in the match. He layed Evu on the other side tucking the blanket properly. One thing Sidharth noted in that, that calm and quiet shehnaaz is not her. He witnessed different shehnaaz with the match. She was cheering the team with all herself.

"Goal....." Shehnaaz jumped on her place and clapped happily. Sidharth and Eva , who just woke up from the sleep looked her surprisingly.

"Sidharth... Meine bola tha... Last minute mein ham jeetenge...." She did happy dance twirling around. Eva hugged Sidharth and looked at her face.

"Sannu kitni kush heina Siddy" she murmed.

"Haan.... " He hugged her tightly and pressed a kissed to her.

"We Love you bole?" Eva asked. He looked at her. He was thinking about the depth of the words. He shrugged thoughts that his heart accepted that at the first sight.

"We love you Sannu..... " Sidharth and Eva said unison pulling Sana to real world.

"Woh mein... I just ... I mean" she felt awkward. She wrapped her dupatta properly around her and looked here and there for avoiding there glance. Eva pulled her hands and nodded her to sit.