Chapter 59

Hi all....

Mein teek hun... Aaplog kaise ho.... Sorry for being gayab....
If you're still interested in this story... Leave comment ...

"Buaaaaaaa"Eva  ran to Preethi once she spotted her on airport arrival.
"Awwww..... Mera bacha...." She left her trolley and gathered little munchkin in her arm.  Naveen pushed the trolley along with his and walked to Ajay. They greeted with a warm hug.

"Hayy... Mein uncle ko Hai nahin boli" Eva said after getting enough pyaar   from her Bua. Naveen smiled hearing that.

"That's why uncle is waiting for you patiently..." He picked her in his arms.

"Uncle how are you?" She asked in her serious tone.

"Awww... Thank you for asking beta... Uncle is doing great... But Evu teek nahin lag Rahi h... You became thinner dear... You are not eating well?" He asked.

"Uffooo... Sab yeh kyun bolthe ho..." She pouted.

"Haan... Yehi bolenge Laddoo... Kaathe waqt nakhre karenge toh.... And Jiju... Her tabiyath is not ok... Do teen din se ..... " Ajay said.

"Hayy yeh nahin bolna tha.... Mujhe ice cream khani thi" she scrunched her nose. Preethi and Naveen laughed hearing that.

"Meri Maa aise idea math lao.... Tere Siddy aur Sannu mujhe Ghar se nikaldenge... " Ajay said. She broken into loud laugh.

Sana was on the shower when she heard the door bell. She urgently  wore her clothes after drying herself. Fortunately she didn't wash her hair. When she emerged from the washroom Sidharth was standing in their room.

"Hayy tu tha.... I thought it's them. " She said.

"Oh... Tum  kush nahin h Kya  mere aane pe" he asked dryly. Sana smiled at his pouty face .

"Tujhe patha h tu kitna bada bacha h...." She walked to him and wrapped her hands around him.  She pecked on his lips.  He deepend the kiss holding her waist.

"Sidhaaarth....Fresh hoke aa... Mein khana lagaathi hun" she said looking at his face.

"Nahin yaar.... I'm tired.... Ek quick nap k bad fresh hotha hun please" he said.

"Awww.... But bebu... Khana khake sojayenge toh... Phir udhna nahin heina" she reasoned.

"Meri bachi se char din se baath Tak nahin ho rahe h.... How f**cking as***le my life is...." He pulled out his tucked shirt out side. Sana smiled at his irritated face.

"She knows and Teri bachi samjhdar bhi h..."she started unbuttoned his shirt."I was planning to go with them... Bolthi... Nahin Sannu... Siddy Tak k aayenge... Sannu yehan raho.... " She said.

"Awww... Mera bacha.... I miss her... " He said letting her remove his shirt. Sana bit her lips seeing his well toned body. He smirked and walked inside the closet to get the clothes. She scrunched her nose getting caught by him. 

"Shehnaazzz...."

"Baby......"

"Moti"

"Abey Gadhi"

"Biwi....."

She heard his loud shouting from the bedroom.

"Aarahi hun baba"she shouted back.

When she returned with a glass of juice he was laying on the bed after changing into his shorts and t-shirt.

"Sidhaaarth.... Yeh peeke sojaa" she extended the glass.