Chapter 49

Hi all....
Kanjoos h Tumlog....
Comment hi nahin karthe....

Sana rooted on her steps as she saw him running outside. She heard her phone ring. That was from Meena Didi.

"Sana... Phone aur Car key leke neeche aa" She heard Sidharth's voice. When she followed him to the entrance. Meena Didi was frantically searching for Eva.

When she followed him to the entrance. Meena Didi was frantically searching for Eva.

***

"Mr. Sachdev.... Your driving is not smooth" Nikhil looked at her with a perplexed expression hearing that. Eva was without caring about anything, enjoying her ice cream,that her Meena Aunty bought for her. This unexpected reaction from Eva left Nikhil in a state of confusion. In their previous encounters, Eva had always been scared whenever he approached her. But today, she appeared to be completely indifferent as he picked her up and got her into the car. There was no trace of fear or any outbursts from her.

"Papa bolo princess" he said.

"I have a question... Aap kyun Akele aaye ho" she asked.

"Hein.... Princess I want to meet you... Ham ab saath mein rahenge... Jaan ,Papa and my little princess" He said.

"Oh... Look at that big building... What is that?" She asked without caring his other question.

"College.. " he said.

"Naam Kya h uska" she asked in curious.

"St. Stephens college" he was happy that she is very cordial to him.

"This car is super cool..." She said.

"Iska naam Kya h" she asked.

"Land Rover defender... " he said

" hey mere Siddy k car number one two one two h... Iska kya h" she asked wiping her face with her palm. His face scrunched hearing his name. But he replied.

"5445" he said.

"Yeh signal k woh right mein jayege toh mere Sannu k office h...ham seedha kyun jaa rahe h " she said.

"Hamare Ghar Uss taraf nahin h princess.... " He said.

"Mr. Sachdev... I think woh uncles hame wait kar rahe h... " she said with a smile. He saw a police vehicle blocking his way. Suddenly His car blocked by another vehicle on the right side. He tried to reverse his car, but he realized he blocked behind also by a trailer.

"Door open karo please... " She said. One man walked to Eva's side and opened the door, unfastening her seatbelt.

"Mr. Sachdev... This is Ashok uncle... And that tall uncle is Sameer uncle... Ashok uncle yeh Mr. Sachdev h" she said getting down from the car.

"Heyy.... Ruko... She is my princess... Aap log kyun Leke jaa rahe ho" Nikhil asked.

"Don't worry... Mr. Sachdev... And thank you for dropping our child safely... Thank you very much... " Sameer told. He saw Eva happily sitting on the car.

"Mr. Sachdev... I think you have a call... "Ashok said keeping his phone in speaker.

"Thank You Mr. Nikhil Sachdev.... Safely dropping my daughter.... And I had already told you.... If you outsmart and do anything to my shehnaaz and my Evu, zinda nahin chodunga... You don't know me... If you set the bar, I'll rise it... So yeh Luka chuppi pakadam pakadayi k game... Kisi AUR saath khelo... I think you can play now with your Jaana.... "Sidharth cut his call after a laugh.

Sana was on the other side was looking at him in confusion. His eyes were focused on the road as he was talking to him. They reached a secluded area,where a police vehicle was waiting for them.Sana left out a sigh as she saw Eva .