Chapter 2

Hi all kaise ho????
Happy reading

Sidharth was impatiently standing in the parking area looking at his phone. He leaned more to the scooty.

"Thuddd" he heard loud sound.

"Oh...fk...." He saw the Scooty fell down on the ground. He bend down to pick up the Scooty.

"Kya kar Raha h... Tum"he heard that voice from behind.

He removed his hold from the handle. The Scooty fell again. He turned back looked at her. She was fuming in anger. In that dim night lights of hospital. She looked magnificent. She was not that over the top beauty he sees on regular life. She is a chubby and petite girl. He could see a hundred emotions in her those deer eyes. She was in a simple pink suit. Her long hair was braided . Her silver jhumka was only her makeup. "Simple" he murmured.

"Idiot kahi ka.." she said
"Tu kyun Scooty ko dhakka diya..." She asked pushing him aside and standing the Scooty correct.

"Sorry... I didn't   do it... Mathlab.. yaar galthi se... It fell down.. "

"Haan galthi hoga na.. nicker pehanke ladkiyon se flirt karthe ghum rahe hona... Dyan Kahan hoga..."she said giving him a look.

"What.. Nicker... flirt" Sidharth cannot believe his ears. He is known for his one liners in his friend circle and his work life. But his mouth zipped before this girl.

"Beta kya hogaya..."he saw a old man approaching her.

"Yeh idiot ne Scooty ko dhakka diya..." She said.

"No... Yaar... Aise Bina wajah allegations math lagao... Sorry uncle.. I was leaning to it... Galti se hogaya..." Sidharth said.

"It's k beta.. hotha h... Waise bhi uska stand teek nahin h... Kabhi kabhi girtha h..." Sridhar said.

"Suna heina apne...hotha h aise ..mere mistake nahin..." Sidharth said to her.
She didn't replied. She twitched her lips and looked aside.

"Hi I'm Dr.Sridhar Awasthi..." The old man extended his hands.

"I'm Sidharth Shukla..."he shook hand with him. "yese kaise beti gill, papa awasthi yese kaise" he thought

"Ap yehan kaise beta... " He asked.

" Dr... I came with my mom for treatment. Ap is hospital mein Dr ho???

"Pehle baath... No Dr.. you can call me uncle... And I'm not that MBBS Dr. I am Dr to plants and trees... " He said with a smile.

"Sorry sir... No uncle....."he smiled.

"Apka mumma Kaisi h ab?"

"Teek ho RahI h.. ab... Kaafi changes h... " He said.

"Oh...that's good... Waise aap yehan kyun khade ho???".

"I was searching for network... GPS specifically..."he said scratching his nape.

"Kyun kahi jaana h...?? It's already around 8pm..." Sridhar looked at his watch.

"aap aavo..chalthe hn... Ghumne jaana hoga Isko... Kya patha" shehnaaz called .

"Nahin.. uncle mein shop dund Raha tha... I want a smoke... Yehan miltha nahin heina"

"haa.. School aur hospital k  1 km premises mein yeh tobaccos sell karna yehan mana h... and yehan har  turn mein ek school ya hospital h...ye people zyada smoke bhi nahin kartha...beedi wale h smoke karne wale zyada some old people.."

"oh...god...mera toh stock hi khatam hogaya... kitne door jaana padega... " he asked

"i think 6 km mein Ramapuram hein wahan kuch shops ... normal mil sakthe hein nahin toh Thrissur town jaana padega aapko... and gaadi he toh jaa sakthe heina... taxi milna bhi mushkil h yehan se is waqt." he said with a smile.