"What do you mean by that?"

"Well, we ordered two dozens of pizza boxes for no reason. So it'll be fun since we all know your favorite pizza is the meat lovers." 

"So that's why you were so giddy to buy them yeah?" Harry chcukles at Niall.

"'Shh!" Niall hisses at him. "Don't tell her." He mouthed to Harry but I read them exactly. I have a gift to read lips. And its sort of awesome. Like really handy to time to time.

I hit him of the shoulder, the idiot. "Well don't need to hiss at Hazza. I read your lips so I know." I giggled. Its fun to humiliate your boyfriend in front of his closest mates. It sounds awkward saying boyfriend especially when you refer to Niall.

His cheeks turned red and it tells me he's embarrassed. "Uhm...uh...hey! Lets get to the pizza." He says and grabs a slice of pizza.

"He's totally embarrassed." Harry whispered to me. I softly laugh because he's right. Niall James Gallagher Horan is embarrassed. 

"He's a tomato right now." I chuckle and grab a pizza for myself. When I say 'pizza for myself' I mean pizza box for myself.  And don't mind me, I'm going to play FiFa upstairs. Okay, see you guys later." I say and skip upstairs in my Dani cave. Placed the pizza box on my bed and slowly opened it. I'm cherishing the moment.  Meat lovers pizza, yum.

Oh well, time to eat like Niall.

Niall's P.O.V.

I cannot believe I just humiliated myself in front of the lads. Blushing is like destroying the masculine of mine. But for one good reason, I'm glad to see her awake. Actually she had a bump on her head which explains her long rest.  

"Niall, you cannot just blush like that." Zayn told me. He's been my love expertise since Dani's long rest. "It'll ruin your manly image and the girl might think you're a coward. Hide the blush and show to her you're not shy to talk about her." Zayn pats me on the back and I keep in mind his advice. 

He does know that I can't keep my blushing down. Does he?

I think maybe or maybe not. Whatever, I'm still gonna embarrass myself in front of her.

"How about you go upstairs and play FiFa with her?" Liam suggests to me, and might I say, he has a brilliant idea.

"Sure, but if I lose, please come upstairs." 

"Okay!"

"Thanks,"

To be clear with everyone, I'm a sore loser when it comes to losing video games. Especially FiFa and C.O.D..

I walk upstairs (actually ran) and knocked on Dani's door. From outside, you could hear the sounds from the game. I bet she's winning because she's not talking. Then after banging on the door, I heard some shuffling from inside and then the door opened. 

She looked like she's been rough housing. Because her hair is messy and she looks tired.

"Uhm...can you please not bang on the door?"

"Sorry, I thought you were asleep so banged." 

"Well, I'm awake. Why don't you come on in so I can resume my game. Yeah?"

"Sure." I say with a half smile and walk in. Closed the door for her, just like what a gentleman would do. 

"Wanna play with me? I sort of suck in this game." She places a controller in front of my eyes. I really want to play but I might start a tantrum.