Intro

Hello everyone!

Introducing the characters of my new story!

☆▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎☆

KIM TAEHYUNG

~ Son of a famous Businessman

~ 29 years old.

~ a big Psycho.

~ Has severe anger issues.

~ Can harm anyone once he is out of control, including HIMSELF too!

~ Has many unhealed wounds in his heart.

DR. JEON JUNGKOOK

~ Well know Psychiatrist

~ 28 years old.

~ Very well behaved and passionate doctor.

~ Has a calm and polite nature.

☆▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎☆

Many more characters will be added.

Hope you enjoy the story line.

Thank you.

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE THE LINK AND FOLLOW.

SAVE IT IN YOUR READING LIST PLEASE ♡

⚠️ Important ⚠️

This story may contain mature content in few chapters, but not any detailed sm*t. It may portray intense love making scenes, also some explanation of murder, blood, poor mental health and many things.

~ story supports the whole LGBTQ+ Community and also tries to help people with poor mental health. If you are sad, read this and you will feel calm and happy. I tried my best for my readers.

~ Real Taekook have nothing to do with the story line and any of the incident portrayed. This is just a fan fiction, yet expressing a meaningful story.

~ No hate comments allowed. If you don't like the story, just leave. Because I worked really hard to create this story. It is based on mental sickness and not everyone can understand the perspective. If you are a patient person, then this story is for you. As it has 80+ chapters so it is a slow burn. Kindly try to understand my point of view as I have expressed everything and tried hard to bring my emotions into the story.

Note :- The main couple here is Taekook. And no cheating, no heavy angst is present between the main characters.

Thank you for giving time. Hope you enjoy.