Chapter 105 How many ?

What Tang Tianyuan was thinking, Chen Chu knew.

    Hua Lao just guessed that the spirit of subspace may have come to the earth, and Tang Tianyuan knew his identity early. If the spirit of subspace came to earth to steal the earth's energy and return to salvation, then his existence would have a different meaning.

    In fact, Chen Chu has never understood that since Tang Tianyuan knew that he was a spirit from subspace and did not like him, why did not tell him his identity, or killed him when he was young, but let him grow up. Chen Chu could not think of the reason, also asked, but did not get the answer. Later, he didn't want to know.

    No matter why Tang Tianyuan did not kill him, so many years, that little kindness also ended.

    Chen Chu faced Tang Tianyuan's eyes, mouth slightly hooked, body power surging, invisible wind blade quietly in Tang Tianyuan's back formation, against his waist.

    Tang Tianyuan pupil shock, dare not believe to look at Chen Chu.

    "Chen Chu? All the people present were high-ranking powers. Feeling the unusually active powers of Chen Chu's body, they turned their heads and looked at the past.

    "Sorry, I've just upgraded. I can't control my abilities. "Chen Chu apologetically explained to the crowd, a glance swept, and finally stopped in the gray-faced Tang Tianyuan body.

    ChenChu this eye does not have what mood, but TangTianYuan than anyone know, ChenChu is warning him. He unabashedly let go of his powers in front of a crowd of strong men, in order to tell him by action that it is easy for him to kill him now.

    Is this a super-S ability ?

    "Yes, I've heard reports that your powers have escalated. "Guan Zeyang felt Chen Chu's pressure obviously beyond the S-level, but did not show too surprised, tone flat asked, "You have seen the high priest, then do you think your ability to the high priest now?"

    Chen Chu shook his head: "Still not an opponent."

    "That's SS, not 3S yet. "Hua Lao gave a comment.

    Chen Chu's eyes slightly moved, in the heart of some speculation, China announced the ability level, S level is the highest level, for their upgrade, even if the report in advance, how much will show surprise. But look at their look at this time, it seems not unusual, say that the headquarters has already surpassed the S-class power ?

    Chen Chu thought, but did not ask much, his purpose is only to deter Tang Tianyuan.

    "You've just been upgraded, and your abilities are unstable. Pay more attention. You can come to the research institute when you have time. I'll show you. "Hua Lao mentioned Chen Chu.

    Show him ? Sure enough, there are already S-class powers at headquarters.

    Chen Chu: "Thank you Hua Lao, the younger generation will pay more attention."

    Chen Chu's power changes did not attract much attention. Soon, the people's thoughts returned to the issue of subspace again. After more than half an hour of discussion, Hua Lao summed up: "Whether these speculations are true or not, subspace spirits can't easily appear on Earth, and even if they have come, let them know that the earth has enough power to fight them, not a place where they can come."

    Kwan Zeyang also said: "I will present our conjectures at the UN meeting and draw their attention to the catastrophic props. Fortunately, the transfer of the pulse map was successful, which proved that there was a way to stop the catastrophic props.

    Hua Lao nodded: "I'll go back. There's something to do in the yard."

    After Hua Lao left, others also left one after another, Tang Tianyuan left before Chen Chu specially smiled to him, laughing Tang Tianyuan heart-wrenching.