Chapter 60 Sadako Upgrade

Because it is a temporary ticket, Lin can only buy the ticket at 1 p.m., the plane landed in Jinshi less than 4 p.m., two people went to the luggage storage office to pick up their luggage a day earlier than they came back.

    Tan assistant do not know how to explain with the airport side, anyway she and Chen Chu's disappearance was explained as did not have time to board the plane.

    By the time everything was done, it was 6:30 p.m. by the time Lin got home. As soon as he entered the door, Lin Zhi spread out on his sofa and turned into a salted fish in situ.

    When it comes to comfort, her home, which currently has no furniture except sofas, is not comparable to the sea view hotel in the wooden belt river, but it is more comfortable and secure to stay here.

    Full of plans, she left Jinshi seems to have only been three days, how to feel like three months.

    Lin Zhi wished to spread out on the sofa until tomorrow morning, but thinking of the poor two merit points in the system, she was oppressed by life can only climb up in tears. Lin, who had not yet had time to open his luggage, called Tang Mingxu, the owner of the secret room, and was going to ask if there were any players there at night.

    "Mr. Tang, are there any other guests to draw tonight? "asked Lin.

    " lint ? You're back. "Tang Mingxu received Lin Zhi's phone call is also very pleasantly surprised, "You said to go four or five days?"

    Lin was originally planning to finish a business trip, by the way in the emperor for two days, so Tang Mingxu said that four or five days.

    " back early. Lin didn't explain much.

    " you're coming over "Tang Mingxu didn't ask much, but said, "There are still two waves of guests in the evening, but it's almost seven o'clock. Why don't you come back tomorrow ? Let's get a good night's sleep today."

    "No, I'll be there in a minute. I want to divinate today. Now the system is worth two points of merit, and one more sleep will become one, and she can't sleep anywhere.

    "OK, come here."

    Wait to hang up the phone, Lin Zhi people have walked to the door of the community, conveniently in the roadside pancake stand bought a pancake, Lin Zhi took a taxi to the factory area. She was afraid that the subway would be too slow to get there and that the first wave of guests would miss it.

    Lin was lucky. Two waves of guests a night, 16 people in total, gave her three bad luck. One of them was called and knocked on his knee while walking the stairs, and the divination was written to the NPC who played the female ghost. The other two men's divination was the same and related to the secret room, which showed that they were pressed by the coffin board while playing the secret room and suffered a little skin trauma.

    When Tang Mingxu saw the divination, he jumped in shock and found a reason to postpone the game for ten minutes. He took the staff in to check all the coffin plates in the secret room. Then he found a loose coffin plate at one of the upright coffins. He carried the coffin plate away on the spot.

    In this way, Lin not only netted 21 points of merit value, successfully pulled the merit points back to double digits, and got an additional 500 red envelopes Tang Mingxu.

    " lin, you're amazing. You said before that you suddenly want to divination, I still feel strange, now think, you this is in the dark sense that I here is going to have an accident, specially to save me ah. "If Lin doesn't show up tonight and his family's coffin plate presses the player, it's not just a loss of money." Now the government is very strict in the control of the secret room, especially in the security aspect, once a security accident, in addition to fines, but also closed for rectification. This rectification, loss of money is a small matter, the number of customers lost can not be found. Therefore, Tang Mingxu is grateful to Lin Zhi.