Chapter 9 What's the crappy prop

Item column ?

    Lin looked for the system panel and found that there was a [item bar] interface next to the [personal] interface. Click open, and a long flowing hair lay quietly in the first space of the item bar.

    Sadako's long hair, is that Sadako in the midnight bell ? Just listening to it makes me feel scared.

    Lin Zhi finger taps the commodity, the commodity attributes will be displayed.

    [Name: Sadako's long hair.]

    [User Guide: Wearing it when you get lost, you can climb out of the TV at any time, but you're not sure whose TV it is, it's a must for a home trip.

    [Tip: Because Sadako likes handsome men, SO, users have a chance to meet handsome men when climbing out of the TV. It's a great thing. Thank Sadako!]

    Thank you so much, !.

    It's a piece of shit. Who's gonna climb out of the TV, just think about it, okay ?

    "Is this thing serious ? Lost and crawled out of the TV ? These days, who gets lost with a cell phone. Step back ten thousand steps, even if really lost, I crawl out of other people's TV how to count how, will scare people to death OK ? Besides, I lost my way, not illegal, from the TV afraid of the nature of the change, trespassing will be taken away by the police uncle. There are so many grooves that one can't help complaining.

    "The mall is only responsible for selling props. Please arrange how to use them. "The system speaks without emotion.

    "Excuse me, those mosaics in the mall are not all such things. If so, I won't buy it. It's a waste of merit. Are these merits and virtues worth keeping for you to run? The most important thing is, this draw is a discount, waste also only 10 merit points, the next recovery of the original price is 99. These 99 merits and virtues were barely enough for her to work for more than a week.

    "To know the product attributes, please buy first." System.

    "I'm not buying it for your service."

    Lin reached out and tried to take out the wig from the column. Moments later, a black wig, soft as brocade, appeared in her hand.

    Really took it out ? It's like pulling something out of your own bag, and it's out.

    Although Lin said disgust, but the heart of the system items or extremely curious.

    "The hair is so good. "Feeling the soft touch of the wig, Lin can't help admiring, smooth as the shampoo ads with special effects on the hair.

    "You can really get out of the TV with it on? "What kid doesn't dream of having superpowers ? Even the thriller ability to climb out of the TV, that's superpower.

    If you don't try it on, I'll see what's going on, if there's really a TV.

    Lin Zhi failed to resist the desire of the bottom of the heart, the heart moved to action, the arm raised, the wig cover on the head. For example, NPC wears props in the game, do not need Lin Zhi reach out to adjust the angle, Zhenzi's long hair will be automatically adjusted, tightly seamed like long on Lin Zhi's head. At the same time, a dark passage with a little light suddenly appeared in front of the forest, which seemed to have some magic, people can't help but want to go inside.

    Lin stood up, his long hair falling, winding all the way to Lin's ankles.

    " little boy? "A slightly puzzled voice rang behind him.

    Lin yi fierce back, turned to look behind, found that the makeup artist from the bathroom back. Thanks to her coming back, she'd have almost gone to the TV.