Chapter 39 Graduation Ceremony

Although Lin's car accident delayed time, but also successfully blocked the road, the advantage of blocking the road is that Chen Chu called the net car, did not cancel the order because of overtime, because he happened to be blocked at the intersection.

    Three people got on the bus, the dirty king took the initiative to sit in the co-pilot, Lin Zhi and Chen Chu sat in the back seat.

    "I'm sorry to ask you to come over. I heard that there was an accident in front of me. The road was blocked. I really couldn't drive through. "The driver took a long-distance order easily and was grateful that the guest did not cancel the order because of his overtime.

    "It doesn't matter. "The dirty king replied faintly.

    "Thank you. "The driver said thanks, can't help but gossip a word, "right, before the accident serious ? I heard you hit someone. Are you dead?

    The Dirty King glanced at the person involved in the car accident and suddenly came a sentence: "Why don't you ask the client?"

    "Ah?" The driver master obviously stunned, and then the face is not very good, thought that his gossip attitude annoyed the passengers, this passenger deliberately he, then stopped mouth did not speak, concentrated on driving.

    Dirty king saw that the driver misunderstood, but also did not explain, he is not like to chat with people personality, the driver does not speak is just his wish.

    "Are you sure it's okay? "Chen Chu looked at Lin Chien's always pale face and asked uneasy.

    Although Lin said the accident was a sequela of her use of her powers, she was hit by the car, and according to the force of the impact at that time, if he hadn't supported Lin with the wind power. Lin will be hit at least 10 meters or even 20 meters away. Even if you're a B-level power, you can't be okay with getting hit like this.

    "It's okay, it's just a little sick. Lin's face is really bad, but it's not because of the injury. Her injury has long been repaired by the system. Her face is bad and she wants to vomit, because of the huge pain that occurred at the moment of the impact and the sequelae.

    Lin was hit by a car, because the system gave her not easy dog belt settings, she must have three consecutive merit value zero or below zero, will die. So after the first two crashes, the system will automatically repair her injuries. Yes, it's repair, not uninjured. The moment she was hit by a car, the process and result of her physical injury were real. It's just a short time, and ordinary people can't find it. But Lin, as a party concerned, really felt it. That moment of pain, like a sudden nightmare, even if wake up also have a palpitation.

    The last time she was hit by a car, she didn't react so much, probably because the system was much more novel and exciting than the accident. Or is it a system-specific punishment to react so strongly this time ? Lin Zhi can't understand for a moment.

    "Let's go to the hospital. "Chen Chu is not at ease, dizziness, and vomiting can be the symptoms of injury to the head.

    "It's all right, but I'm afraid. Just take it easy. "Lin Yi Road.

    Lin Zhi's answer let Chen Chu and dirty king two people listen to a leng. It's not that Lin Zhi can't have fear or fear, but that they subconsciously feel that Lin Zhi shouldn't have this kind of emotion. In the subspace, the life and death crisis met more than the car accident, also do not see how Lin Zhi, how a car accident let her fear ?

    Chen Chu opened his mouth and wanted to comfort him. He didn't know how to comfort him for a while. But the Dirty King opened his mouth and said: " it's good to get used to this kind of thing."